Families Magazine is proud to bring you 20 healthy and easy to make snacks with recipes included!
Makes 24 miniPolenta, Sundried Tomato & Zucchini muffins, prep time 30mins
Polenta, Sundried Tomato & Zucchini Muffin – Snack
- 1 cup polenta
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 cup spinach or silver beet, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- Pre-heat an oven to 180 degrees and grease a muffin tray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine polenta, flour, paprika, zucchini, spinach and cheese.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together egg, milk and oil.
- Combine the egg mixture with the polenta mixture and stir well. Add the sundried tomato and combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tray and bake in pre-heated oven for 20 – 25mins.
- Allow to cool for 5mins before turning out onto cooling rack.
Perfect for lunchboxes.
Even more muffin recipes
- Sticky date muffins
- Berry yoghurt muffins
- Vegetable packed savoury muffins
- Choc-orange muffins
- Easy zucchini muffins