We’ve found all the best ways to get free and cheap Dreamworld tickets! Yes, you read that right! You can get in for FREE to Dreamworld if you are eligible! So if you are looking for Dreamworld discount codes as well as the Dreamworld discount tickets on the Gold Coast, read on, we have them all listed here.
As with most things, the BEST way to get the best discounts on things you wan to buy is buy online and in advance. Dreamworld is no different and buying online in advance, will save you $$$ on your big day out!
Gold Coast Editor Rebel and her family spent the day out at the Gold Coast theme park as guests of Dreamworld to help them find out about Dreamworld ticket deals and have put together this great list of where to get the best deals for Dreamworld.
Psst: If you are looking for $49 Dreamworld tickets or a Dreamworld annual pass $99, you are going to be disappointed. At the time of writing, the cheapest one day ticket is now $99 and annual passes are now $129 (unless you are renewing)… #inflation. See below:
- Experience Oz – has a day pass deal with a bonus ride queue skip ticket – click here
- Locals ‘saver’ Dreamworld ONLY annual pass – from $129 – click here
- Locals annual passes (includes Whitewater World) – from $149 – click here
- Interstate annual passes – from $169 – click here
- 1 Day Tickets – Dreamworld ONLY – from $109 – click here
- Locals annual passes RENEWAL – $119 – click here
* Please note WhiteWater World is now a seasonal park.
Read on to find out how to get into Dreamworld for FREE as well as all how to get your links to check other Discount tickets to Dreamworld websites.
Taking a toddler to Dreamworld? – READ THIS FIRST!!
A great place to celebrate a birthday!
When you’re turning eight years old, the lure of an entire shop dedicated to LEGO® is a pretty big drawcard. When that LEGO® store is right next to a Jelly Belly® Store and both of them are located at a theme park? Well, where to celebrate your birthday becomes a no brainer!
We hit up Dreamworld for a day of fun, and boy did it deliver
With Tiger Island, Dreamworld Corroboree, Dreamworld Wildlife Foundation, ABC KIDS WORLD, Wiggles World, Hot Wheels SideWinder, V8 Supercars RedLine, FlowRider, and the Biggest Thrill Rides – some of the tallest, fastest thrill rides in the world – Dreamworld is the ultimate place for family fun.
While the Big Thrill rides weren’t for all of us, the birthday boy celebrated his milestone by going on The Claw EIGHT times in a row. Once with me, and additional seven times solo because #queasy
We loved meandering through the wide spacious grounds. There was plenty of shade, plenty of refreshments and tonnes of entertainment.
Dreamworld describes it best themselves with:
“Dreamworld can be anything you can imagine. It’s a place where a visit to a visit to WhiteWater World can make you feel like a pirate or a mermaid. Where getting up close and personal with the tigers at Tiger island or the Koalas and Kangaroos at Dreamworld Corroboree, can make you feel like an explorer. It’s a place where you immerse yourself in a world filled with your favourite DreamWorks heroes like Kung Fu Panda, and master the art of karate. or where you can escape in a Faire Faire away fairytale with Shrek, and join the Madagascar animals on their adventures. Step inside and explore imagination at play.”
Families Magazine top tips for a Dreamworld visit:
- Check out the cheap tickets for Dreamworld passes on their website.
- Visit Dreamworld Corroboree – the kids loved the opportunity to get hands on with the animals, and it’s a great place to stop in the shade and recharge for the rest of the day.
- If you want to skip the Saturday and Sunday queues, look into Dreamworld’s virtual ride queuing system, RIDE EXPRESS. With three speeds to choose from, you won’t have to wait in line long, if at all.
- Plan ahead. If you have RACQ membership or NRMA membership, you can gain discounted entry (more on that below).
- There is SO much to do, so get everyone in the family to choose the one thing they would like to do the most, then map out your day with a plan so that nobody misses out. The Dreamworld site has a downloadable park map to make planning a schedule all the more easy.
- Don’t forget the essentials: Sunblock, hats, camera, charged phone, and maybe a change of clothes for younger kids if needed. Pack your schedule and whatever you do, don’t forget the discounted Dreamworld tickets on your mobile device.
Here is everything you need to know about visiting Dreamworld:
- Complete overview to Dreamworld rides and shows
- Dreamworld for toddlers
- Dreamworld for Primary aged kids
- Dreamworld for tweens and teens
- What events are on at Dreamworld this week
- Accommodation near Dreamworld
What’s new at Dreamworld?
Since Rebel’s visit there have been some BIG NEW changes at Dreamworld. Check out these great new attractions:
- Steele Taipan – You’ll hang on tight as Steel Taipan snakes around 1.2km of twists, turns and three gut-lurching launches! With 4 inversions and the world’s first “Tailwhip” – a spinning seat at the rear of the train, this experience will have enough venom to leave you reeling. See a sneak preview here!
- Sky Voyager – Sky Voyager features modern state-of-the-art technology combining motion-programmed seating and special effects such as wind, sound, light, mist and scents, while suspended in front of a giant dome screen. It’s a fabulous family adventure!
- Fully 6 – Fully 6 offers visitors a unique splash-tacular experience, with twists, turns and drops to get your adrenaline going. Fully 6 is six huge body slides located in Whitewater World.
- Tiger cubs! – Be sure to visit the tiger nursery at Tiger Island to say hello to their newest arrivals, and check in at Corroboree too, where you might meet some baby crocodiles!
Cheap Dreamworld tickets & Dreamworld deals – our top tips!
If you’re not looking for an annual pass, the good news is that there are multiple places that offer Dreamworld discount coupons and vouchers on single entry tickets to Dreamworld all year round. Below are all the places you should check to look for discounts to Dreamworld. I would suggest you systematically click on each link to ensure you are searching accurately.
Our favourite places for Dreamworld cheap tickets are:
- Experience Oz – get a one day ticket for Dreamworld ONLY from $119 and a 5% discount using the discount code FIRSTTIME – click here
- Klook – their current cheapest deal is for a 1 day pass from $119 and if you haven’t used Klook before use NEWBIE10 at checkout to get an extra 10% off – click here
- Scoopon – click here for their latest deals
- Groupon – Dreamworld discount tickets Groupon* click here
- Cudo – their Gold Coast section may have a discount code you can apply – check here
- Shopdocket sometimes has good deals too – find out here
- Dreamworld – buying direct gives you an online/advance purchase discount – click here
- RACQ Dreamworld tickets – if you are a member of the RACQ, you can often find discounts through their website. If not you can buy their annual *Lifestyle* membership for $26 and then purchase your passes from them.
- NRMA – if you are a member of NRMA, you can find a discount through their website. NRMA membership is from $30 a year then purchase your Dreamworld passes through them.
As we said above the key to a great day out at Dreamworld (and getting a discounted ticket) is planning ahead. Do your homework, click the links above to get the cheapest Dreamworld tickets online, and that will leave you more money to spend on the yummy food and animal encounters and other things to do on the Gold Coast with kids.
FREE Dreamworld tickets – Companion Cards
Did you know you may also be able to get into Dreamworld for FREE? Yes, if you hold a companion card and are supporting someone with a disability, you can get into Dreamworld for FREE!
Guests with a disability may consider visiting Dreamworld with someone who can physically assist them if necessary. Guests who produce a Companion card are entitled to one (1) free of charge companion ticket so that they may provide care and support during the visit. Please contact Dreamworld’s Guest Services team of (07) 5588 1111 before visiting with any questions.
RELATED: If you are looking for accommodation near Dreamworld, we have reviewed the top 10 hotels nearby so you can make and informed choice!
On a holiday? We have other discount tickets!
We also know how to get FREE and CHEAP Australia Zoo tickets – click here.
Did you find a bargain and get your hands on Dreamworld discount tickets? Let us know in comments below!
Looking for some Pit Stops on your way to the Gold Coast? Check out our list here.