UPDATED September 2020: CHEAP Dreamworld Tickets from $84
We’ve found all the best ways to get cheap Dreamworld tickets! So if you are looking for Dreamworld discounts as well as the cheapest tickets for Dreamworld on the Gold Coast, read on, we have them all listed here.
DREAMWORLD & WHITEWATER WORLD WILL BE RE-OPENING ON SEPTEMBER 16TH 2020
Gold Coast Editor Rebel and her family spent the day out at the Gold Coast theme park as guests of Dreamworld and have put together this great list of where to get the best deals for Dreamworld.
- Locals annual passes – from $99 – click here
- Other annual passes – from $179 – click here
- 1 Day Tickets – 2 Parks – $84 – click here
Read on to find out all the details and get your links to check other discount sites.
A great place to celebrate a birthday!
When you’re turning eight years old, the lure of an entire shop dedicated to LEGO® is a pretty big drawcard. When that LEGO® store is right next to a Jelly Belly® Store and both of them are located at a theme park? Well, where to celebrate your birthday becomes a no brainer!
We hit up Dreamworld for a day of fun, and boy did it deliver
With Tiger Island, Dreamworld Corroboree, Dreamworld Wildlife Foundation, ABC KIDS WORLD, Wiggles World, Hot Wheels SideWinder, V8 Supercars RedLine, FlowRider, and the Biggest Thrill Rides – some of the tallest, fastest thrill rides in the world – Dreamworld is the ultimate place for family fun.
While the Big Thrill rides weren’t for all of us, the birthday boy celebrated his milestone by going on The Claw EIGHT times in a row. Once with me, and additional seven times solo because #queasy
We loved meandering through the wide spacious grounds. There was plenty of shade, plenty of refreshments and tonnes of entertainment.
Dreamworld describes it best themselves with:
“Dreamworld can be anything you can imagine. It’s a place where a visit to a visit to WhiteWater World can make you feel like a pirate or a mermaid. Where getting up close and personal with the tigers at Tiger island or the Koalas and Kangaroos at Dreamworld Corroboree, can make you feel like an explorer. It’s a place where you immerse yourself in a world filled with your favourite DreamWorks heroes like Kung Fu Panda, and master the art of karate. or where you can escape in a Faire Faire away fairytale with Shrek, and join the Madagascar animals on their adventures. Step inside and explore imagination at play.”
Families Magazine top tips for a Dreamworld visit:
- Visit Dreamworld Corroboree – the kids loved the opportunity to get hands on with the animals, and it’s a great place to stop in the shade and recharge for the rest of the day.
- If you want to skip the Saturday and Sunday queues, look into Dreamworld’s virtual ride queuing system, RIDE EXPRESS. With three speeds to choose from, you won’t have to wait in line long, if at all.
- Plan ahead. If you have RACQ membership or NRMA membership, you can gain discounted entry (more on that below). There is SO much to do, so get everyone in the family to choose the one thing they would like to do the most, then map out your day with a plan so that nobody misses out. The Dreamworld site has a downloadable park map to make planning a schedule all the more easy.
- Don’t forget the essentials: Sunblock, hats, camera, charged phone, and maybe a change of clothes for younger kids if needed. Pack your schedule and whatever you do, don’t forget the discounted Dreamworld tickets that you printed out the night before.
What’s new at Dreamworld for 2020?
Since Rebel’s visit there have been some BIG NEW changes at Dreamworld. Check out these great new attractions:
- Sky Voyager – Sky Voyager features modern state-of-the-art technology combining motion-programmed seating and special effects such as wind, sound, light, mist and scents, while suspended in front of a giant dome screen. It’s a fabulous family adventure!
- Fully 6 – Fully 6 opened December 2019 offering offer visitors a unique splash-tacular experience, with twists, turns and drops to get your adrenaline going. Fully 6 is six huge body slides located in Whitewater World.
- World First Triple Launch Coaster – coming in 2020, this ride is so new it hasn’t been named yet, but it’s going to be the ride of your life!
- Tiger cubs! – Be sure to visit the tiger nursery at Tiger Island to say hello to their newest arrivals, and check in at Corroboree too, where you might meet some baby crocodiles!
- Australia’s Biggest Pass – there’s so much to see and do at Dreamworld and Whitewater World that you’re going to want to go back over and over again. Check out Australia’s Biggest Pass for unlimited entry for 12 MONTHS, plus heaps of additional member benefits – annual passes from $99 for locals and $179 for everyone else. Click here for Dreamworld annual pass deals.
Cheap Dreamworld tickets – our top tips!
If you’re not looking for an annual pass, the good news is that there are multiple places that offer Dreamworld discount coupons and vouchers on single entry tickets to Dreamworld all year round.
Our favourite places for cheap Dreamworld tickets are:
- Experience Oz – they sometimes have a good deal – current cheapest price is from $89 – click here
- Klook – also are worth a look – current cheapest deal is from $94 – click here
- Scoopon – click here for their latest deals
- Groupon – they have Dreamworld tickets at the moment – click here
- Cudo – their Gold Coast section may have a discount code you can apply – check here
- Shopdocket sometimes has good deals too – find out here
- Dreamworld – buying direct gives you an online/advance purchase discount – click here
- RACQ – if you are a member of the RACQ, you can often find discounts through their website. If not you can buy their annual *Lifestyle* membership for $26 and then your day pass to Dreamworld is from $80.10.
- NRMA – if you are a member of NRMA, you can find a discount through their website. NRMA membership is from $60 a year then the Dreamworld pass is from $80.10
As we said above the key to a great day out at Dreamworld (and getting a discounted ticket) is planning ahead. Do your homework, click the links above to get the cheapest Dreamworld tickets online, and that will leave you more money to spend on the yummy food and animal encounters and other things to do on the Gold Coast with kids.
On a holiday? We have other discount tickets!
We also know how to get FREE and CHEAP Australia Zoo tickets – click here.
And we can get you a really good discount at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary!
Did you find a bargain? Let us know in comments below!