Apple Doughnut – Snack
Families Magazine is proud to bring you 20 healthy and easy to make snacks with recipes included!
Makes 1 per person, prep time 5mins
- 1 apple per person
- Peanut Butter or other nut butter, or cream cheese or ricotta
- Grapes, sultanas, seeds, nuts, desiccated coconut, cinnamon, anything you like.
- Slice the apple horizontally into thirds and remove the core.
- Spread nut butter or cheese over the cross section of the apple.
- Decorate with any desired toppings.
Quick, easy and super tasty – the perfect afternoon snack and activity for kids
More easy after school snacks
- Fairy bread baked donuts
- Easy mini zucchini quiche
- Macadamia craisin biscuits
- Easy muesli bar recipe
- Banana strawberry bread
- Peanut butter milkshake recipe
- Little mason jar nachos
- Sundried tomato zucchini muffins
- Pizza toasties
- Choc chickpea fudge recipe
- Bunny hole mini carrot cakes
- Vegemite scrolls