Yoghurt-Bark | A Quick & Healthy Snack for After School
This is a great snack for after school. The kids won’t even realise how healthy it is! Yoghurt Bark ….Yum!
- 1 ½ cups of greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup of honey
- Fruit of your choice, chopped
- Nuts if desired, chopped
- Combine yoghurt and honey in a medium bowl.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pour the yoghurt mixture onto the tray and spread over the base.
- Sprinkle with the fruit and nuts. Freeze overnight.
- Break the mixture into ‘bark’ and eat straight away or return to the freezer. YUM!