Planning a Themed Pirate Party in Brisbane?
Do you have a child who loves pirates? What better way to celebrate their birthday than with a pirate themed party! With so many options, you’re bound to find the right party to suit your little swashbuckler!
Pirate Themed Parks
Want to have a fun pirate themed party outdoors? There are so many awesome pirate themed parks to choose from in Brisbane:
- Scarborough Beach Park – Boasting the awesome Pirate Place, Scarborough Beach Park is the best place to have a pirate party. Right next to the ocean, the park features a huge boat for kids to play on and large twisted trees to climb up like a mast. There are also facilities for BBQs and picnics.
- Captain Burke Park – Located in Kangaroo Point, Captain Burke Park is a fun pirate themed park. With plenty of ships to play on and sand to dig up buried treasure, the little pirates will love it.
- George Clayton Park – This fantastic park in Wynnum includes a boat shaped playground and a mini lighthouse. There is also plenty of facilities for a great BBQ picnic.
- Pirate Ship Park – Located in Flagstone, Pirate Ship Park is home to Australia’s mammoth “intrepid” ship. The ship is 18 metres long and has both an upper and lower deck for the kids to play and imagine on. The park complements the nearby Flagstone Adventure Park.
Indoor Pirate Rooms
Looking for a function room that has a pirate theme? There are a variety of great places that boast pirate themed rooms. Themed rooms take the hassle out of organisation by getting someone else to set it up!
- Chipmunks –Chipmunks does pirate themed parties. These include food, games, gifts and a themed host. Recommended for younger children.
- Lollipop’s Playland and Cafe – Lollipop’s in Strathpine offers various party themes and provides invitations, food, games, entertainers, themed disco events, and a cake.
Homemade Pirate Party
Want to create your own awesome pirate party? Why not have it in your own home! The best part about home parties is you can customise it how you like! From decking out the backyard to look like a giant pirate ship to delicious treasure themed treats, the possibilities are endless. The internet is the best place to find ideas.
Make a pirate party at home even better by hiring a pirate! The following businesses supply pirate entertainers:
You could also take the kids on a real treasure hunt around Brisbane so they get to feel like real pirates for the day.
There are so many options when it comes to pirate parties, so you’ll be sure to find the perfect one for your little pirate.