Families Magazine is proud to bring you 20 healthy and easy to make snacks with recipes included!
Makes 4 sticks, prep time 5mins, setting time 6-7 hours
- 1 Banana (the riper the better)
- 1 cup of berries (I used frozen mixed berries)
- A good handful of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, blender or mix stick and puree until creamy and smooth.
- Portioned the mixture into individual moulds and place a few scoops of yoghurt on top (optional). You could also just place the mixture into a container and freeze.
- Insert sticks about 3/4 down and freeze.
- Place in the freezer for several hours or overnight