Creamy Peach and Mango Frozen Yoghurt – Snack
Families Magazine is proud to bring you 20 healthy and easy to make snacks with recipes included!
Makes 4 sticks, prep time 5mins, setting time 6-7 hours
- 1 mango, flesh removed
- 1 peach, skin on, cut into wedges, seed removed
- ¾ cup vanilla yoghurt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, blender or mix stick and puree until creamy and smooth.
- Portioned the mixture into individual moulds or just place the mixture into a freezer safe container. Insert sticks about 3/4 down and freeze.
- Place in the freezer for several hours or overnight
More cool Summer treats
- Easy Berry-Blast Frozen Yoghurt Recipe
- Banana Berry Frozen Yoghurt
- Tropical OJ Icey Poles
- Guilt-Free Frozen Banana Ice Cream
- Two Ingredient Ice-Cream Recipes
- Mango Sorbet
- Strawberries & Cream Ice Blocks
- Rainbow Real Fruit Iceblocks