Cooking with kids is great fun and so rewarding when you get to eat the tasty results.
Here is an easy berry-blast frozen yoghurt recipe by Holly Green from Healthy Mumma Healthy Bubba
Ingredients for Berry-Blast Frozen Yoghurt Recipe
- 1-2 x Frozen Banana’s, snapped into pieces
- ½ Punnet Strawberries, washed & chopped (can pre-freeze Strawberries & use frozen)
- 1/3 Cup Frozen Organic Blueberries
- ¼ Cup Chilled Coconut Water
- ½ Cup Natural/Greek Yoghurt (we like using “Farmers Union Greek Style Natural Yoghurt”)
- Place ingredients in blender.
- Gently “pulse” until smooth & creamy (scraping down sides of blender as required).
- Pour into 4 popsicle moulds & freeze overnight.
More cool Summer treats
- Creamy Peach and Mango Frozen Yoghurt Recipe
- Banana Berry Frozen Yoghurt
- Tropical OJ Icey Poles
- Guilt-Free Frozen Banana Ice Cream
- Two Ingredient Ice-Cream Recipes
- Mango Sorbet
- Strawberries & Cream Ice Blocks
- Rainbow Real Fruit Iceblocks
- Popping Pearl Iced Tea