Easy Berry-Blast Frozen Yoghurt Recipe
Cooking with kids is great fun and so rewarding when you get to eat the tasty results.
Here is an easy berry-blast frozen yoghurt recipe by Holly Green from Healthy Mumma Healthy Bubba
Ingredients for Berry-Blast Frozen Yoghurt Recipe
- 1-2 x Frozen Banana’s, snapped into pieces
- ½ Punnet Strawberries, washed & chopped (can pre-freeze Strawberries & use frozen)
- 1/3 Cup Frozen Organic Blueberries
- ¼ Cup Chilled Coconut Water
- ½ Cup Natural/Greek Yoghurt (we like using “Farmers Union Greek Style Natural Yoghurt”)
- Place ingredients in blender.
- Gently “pulse” until smooth & creamy (scraping down sides of blender as required).
- Pour into 4 popsicle moulds & freeze overnight.
Recipes & Photographs supplied by Healthy Mumma Healthy Bubba Cookbook & Wellbeing Guide for Toddlers (& Kids) www.healthybubba.com Download the FREE “Healthy Mumma Healthy Bubba” App from iTunes today!