Halloween Brisbane – Where to Trick or Treat Brisbane!
Are you looking for Halloween Brisbane style? Did you just google: best places to go trick or treating near me or haunted houses near me?
Well, you have the correct article!! We know where to trick or treat in Brisbane – this article will give you a list of all the best places to go trick or treating near you that welcome you to enjoy their spooky decorated house in 2021!
Update: Please consider the current COVID-19 restrictions when planning your 2021 Halloween activities.
Things will be a little different this year with some locations opting to not go ahead for Halloween 2021 while others will be providing a drive-by only experience. Keep reading for the most up to date information on Halloween Brisbane 2021.
When is Halloween in Brisbane?
If you are wondering when will people be trick or treating in Brisbane, we can answer that. The majority of people on our list of trick or treat places in Brisbane will expect you on SUNDAY 31st October, 2021.
RELATED: Here is our kids guide to the real meaning of Halloween.
When do you start trick or treating for Halloween Brisbane?
Wondering what time to go trick or treating? Trick or Treating USUALLY starts around 5 – 5.30pm and finishes by 8pm. Individual houses have the right to start and finish whenever they want – please respect them.
Kids Halloween costumes
We love the range of kids Halloween costumes on Amazon – so easy!!
Get the scary ghost costume here.
Get the rainbow skeleton costume here.
Get the alien costume here.
(Side note, I bought the alien Halloween costume for my son last year!)
Where to Trick or Treat in Brisbane Halloween 2021!
Looking for the BEST neighbourhoods with haunted houses and trick or treat experiences in Brisbane? Try these venues in 2021 but remember if you plan to take the kids ‘out of your local area’ you may like to consider taking some ‘treats’ to replenish the supplies of the houses you visit. It can get busy in popular areas.
Please respect the residents of these homes who put so much effort into making incredible displays that everyone can enjoy – it is important to show respect and not ruin anyone’s fun.
Looking for a “safe place” to take your kids trick or treating in Brisbane? There are plenty of Halloween street parties in Brisbane for kids who love a little dress up and a little scary fun!
Halloween Brisbane 2021 | Trick or treating tips:
- Note that Trick or Treating USUALLY starts around 5 – 5.30pm and finishes by 8pm. Individual houses have the right to start and finish whenever they want – please respect them.
- Tricking is not really done in Australia, so don’t let little ones think they’ll be toilet papering a house!
- Never let a child go alone. Stay with your child at all times and inspect all treats before they eat. All Halloween sweets should be sealed. Don’t let kids eat anything from a broken package.
- Take bottled water and limit how many treats kids can eat lest they become sick before the street party is finished. Make a deal BEFORE you go on how many treats are up for grabs on the night!
- Eat some good food before you go!
- Be cautious on roads. Although the street parties we’ve listed are pretty well known, local drivers may not be aware.
- If you’re going trick or treating in your own street, keep in mind that not everyone is keen! Stick to the neighbours you know or opt for an organised street party!
- Treat buckets fill fast and sweets will be decanted into your handbag! Take a bag for each child as you’ll be carrying their stuff (as always!)
- Respect the displays and do not over-crowd (particularly if you have travelled to another suburb)
- SAY THANK YOU!
Places to trick or treat – Brisbane Northside, Redcliffe and Sunshine Coast
This list of Halloween locations is compiled from various sources including ‘Brisbane Halloween Lovers’ Facebook group, emails directly to us, comments on our website, and PM’s to our own Facebook page – thank you to everyone for participating! Please feel free to message us so YOU can be included as well!
Brisbane Halloween 2021
This page is constantly being updated as new information comes to light so please watch this space.
This map has been compiled by ‘Brisbane Halloween Lovers’ Facebook group shared here with permission from the group owner.
These homes welcome you to trick or treat in Brisbane:
This map will be updated with 2021 location in October 2021.
115 Waverley Street – Waverley Doll Factory.
- 50 Cobbity Crescent – Scourge Hexe.
- 32 View Crescent – Hillbilly Haunt
- 75 Beatrice Tce – Howls of Horrow.
- 12/112 Racecourse Road – The Witch House.
649 Waterworks Road
- 35 Helena Street
- Rangeview St
31 Gladdon Street
18 Fortnam Street – Spookiest House
40 Carroll St
58 Fiddlewood Crescent
46 Belvedere Crescent – Bellmere Boo Crew. Find out more on their Facebook event page.
- 15 Groves Crescent – Hades House of Horrors.
- 18 Lyndhurst Road – Plenty of Pumpkins.
27 Karena Street – Ghastly Ghouls.
21 Dimboola Street
161 Lascelles Street
- 42 Avocado Drive – The Addams Family Home.
- 2/45 Lower King Street
- 8 Snowbell Court
31/28 Sedgemoor Street – Small Halloween treat display!
2/602 Sandgate Road
1 Camellia Street – The Candy Couple of Clontarf
8 Louisa Court – Louisa Asylum.
Dorrigo Place – The Fitzgibbon Skeleton Crew.
265 Oxley Road – Graceville at Graceville.
5 Sagitta Street – The Brisbane Haunted House.
73 Park Road – Kalinga Graveyard.
25 Glenmore Street
Gail Streeet – 10th Annual Monster Walk.
17 Arafura court
- 14 Swinburne Street – Spooky Stone House
- 4/61 Wesley Street
14 Gilmour Street – Spookers the new batch.
- 22 Emerald Place – Eek!
- 4 Scanlan Road
1/49 Rupert Crescent
2/17 Ivymount Street – Scarington Alley. Find out more here.
- 16 Anchor Street
- 68 Quay Circuit – Loopy Lair.
21 Allworth Street – Haunted Northgate.
- 7 Ballesteros Street – Nightmare on Ballesteros Street.
- 3 Cordyline Street – Corpses on Cordyline.
- 31 Gibbs Street – Krypt Keeper.
- 5 Glenrock Parade – Haunted Houses of Glenrock.
- 1/15 Highcliff Crescent – BOO!
- 31 Davis Street
- Unit 4 / 16 Eversleigh Road – Grandmas House
- 9 John Street – Witches Secret Coven.
- 2 Meredith Street – Carnevil comes to Redcliffe.
107 Clayton Street – Spooktacular.
248 University Way – Waverley Lane Cemetery.
45 Melaleuca Drive – The Crypt.
16 Egret Place – Scream!
4 Carey Street – The Martin Family Asylum.
17 Munna Street – Halloween Spooktacular.
Southern Suburbs (including Logan and Redlands)
17 Enclave Drive – Living Dead.
- 3 Ferndale Street – Pete’s House. (You can find this special house on Facebook here! Definitely a great Halloween spot if you’re on the southside!)
- 27 Tovey Road – The Witching Hour.
34 Yancey st – Yancey Hunt.
- 52 Casuarina Crescent.
- 49 Cottonwood Crescent – Jeepers Creepers is watching you!
5 High View Drive – Ghouls by the Bay.
- 18 Palaszczuk Avenue – Walking Dead 2021.
- 12 Stack Street – Field of screams.
13 Tristania St – Witch’s on Tristania St.
- 8 Ochna Street – Carnevil.
- 20 Trulson Drive – The house on Trulson.
- 16 Azalea Avenue
- End of Conifer Street – The Creepy Conifer Crawlers.
- 18 Coolcrest Street
- 57 Gladewood Drive
- 5 Oxley Circuit – Spirit Seance.
- 26 Sharon Drive
- 6 Tribeca Place
- 55-59 Crest Road – Creepy Trees Manor.
- 59 Talbot Drive – Halloween 👻 with the Night King & Dragon.
14 Avalon Court
- 11 Carnation Road – Clowning Around.
- 43-40 Hargreaves Road – Spooky Boo.
103 Horizon Drive – The Haunting of Middle Park.
1 Dunstan Street – The Witches House.
57 Bankswood Drive
9 Kumbari Street – The Morgue.
15 Southey Street – The Southey scare and share.
62 Annette St
Upper Mount Gravatt
35 Prenzler Street – Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey – Dr Who.
2 Thor Street
Daphne Place – Three houses with Halloween displays.
3/15 Peterson street – Peterson Haunt.
1/31 Merrick Street – Haunted Hallow
- 36 Birun Street – Halloween Comes to Woodridge. Find out more on their Facebook event page.
- 22 Oakland Ave – Spider Zone.
219 Randall Road – Moran Manor.
Western Brisbane and Ipswich
525 Junction Rd – Halloween Haunt Ipswich Drive-By experience. Find out more here.
85 High Street – Trail of Terror. Visit the event Facebook page.
1 Bottomley Street – Maze of Terror.
- 12 Osiris Court
- 43 Wilson Drive – Witches Backyard.
- 1 Ron St – 1 Wrong St.
1 First Avenue – Spooky Cabin
37 Dornoch Crescent
Fig Tree Pocket
18 Kiriwina Street
37 Jonquil Circuit
15 Azure Street
- Carinya Street – Indooroopilly Halloween Haunted House. More details on their event Facebook page.
- 363 Moggill Road – It’s Bugging Me!
13 Patrick Street – Enter if you Dare.
8 Raceview Street – Eternal Crash.
26a Joy Chambers Circuit – Trick or Treat on Joy Chambers.
- 8 Bloodwood Place – The giant pumpkin gatekeeper on bloodwood place.
- 2/9 Henderson Street
- 60 Milan Road – Beware if you dare.
- 16 Arabella Court
- 14 Branxton Court – The Branxtons Haunting.
- 9 Crewes Crescent
- 3 Elliot Lane
- 167 Fernbrooke Blvd
- 1/1 Field Close
- Huntley Cres, Mount View
- 27 Josey Street
- Sapphire Crescent – Sapphire CarnEvil.
17 Ivy Street
20 Kirkwood Terrace – Animatronic Nightmare.
- 41 Aberdeen Circuit – Haunted House on the Hill.
- 127 Creekwood Circuit – It’s Creepy on Creekwood.
- 18 Islay Street
38 Emily Place
Halloween Brisbane Events 2021
Are you looking for Halloween Brisbane events for 2021? Check out our comprehensive list of quality Halloween events here.
Toowoomba Turns Up The Spook! Trick or Treat Paradise!
Toowoomba is Spooky Town! The city really gets behind Halloween with massively co-ordinated street party events and hosted events. If you’re planning a trip to Toowoomba, make it Halloween Weekend! Watch THIS SPACE as we continue to update with street listings.
A big thank you to the Facebook group Halloween Toowoomba and Surrounds for this fab list of addresses and map!
Places to trick or treat in Toowoomba | Halloween QLD
- 71 John Street, Cambooya
Aster Street, Centenary Heights
22 Cleary Street, Centenary Heights
382 Hume Street, Centenary Heights
193 Ramsay Street, Centenary Heights
5 Sardon Street, Centenary Heights
- 11 Nolan Court, Darling Heights
- 2/6 Camellia Court, Darling Heights
- 5 Jamieson Court, Darling Heights
- 5 Canning Street, Drayton
- 89 Luck St, Drayton
40 Alistair Street, Glenvale
78 Shelby Street, Glenvale
- 146 Glenvale Road, Glenvale
6 Mooney Street, Harlaxton
18 Walsh Street, Harlaxton
- 24 Merritt Street, Harristown
- 14 Noack Street, Harristown
45 Nioka Drive, Highfields
46 Smythe Drive, Highfields
- 23 Goombungee Road, Kingsthorpe
- 13 Sapphire Court, Kearneys Springs
- 1/6 Trevean Drive, Kleinton
6 Curlew Street, Meringandan
70 Phipps Street, Meringandan
- 9 Lobwein Street, Meringandan West
- 172 Holberton Street, Newtown
- 37 Jimbour Drive, Newtown
30/16 Anzac Avenue, Newtown
11 Avondale Street, Newtown
Bothwell Street, Newtown
16 Hanlon Street, Newtown
- 19 Winstanley Court, Newtown
- 233 Bridge Street, North Toowomba
11 Allport Street, Pittsworth
22 Campbell Street, Pittsworth
53 Hadley Street, Pittsworth
73 Hume Street, Pittsworth
Pittsworth Motor Inn, Pittsworth
WOODHURST’ Short Street, Pittsworth
36 Vines Street, Pittsworth
Woodhurst Court, Pittsworth
- 8 Box Street, Rangeville
- 16 Jacaranda Court, Rangeville
- 22 Cranley Street, South Toowoomba
- 13 View St, South Toowoomba
29 Belclaire Drive, Westbrook19 Carla Crescent, Westbrook
- 10 Hinton St, Wilsonton
- 361 Tor Street, Wilsonton
- 56 Kingsford Smith Drive, Wilsonton
Thank you to the Facebook group “Halloween Toowoomba and the Surrounding Areas” for this awesome list!
Toowoomba also holds some great events for kids!
- Trick or Treating at Wyreema Hall.
- Saturday 31 October House of Horrors | Harristown.
Halloween Brisbane trick or treating
Next year, why not think about hosting your own street party for Halloween? Check out our planning to host your own Halloween Street Party instructions and tips!
Have we mentioned your street party? If you have an event coming up please shoot us a message!