G’day, awesome mates! Get ready to chuckle your way into an uproarious celebration down under, as I bring you 50 ripper Australia Day jokes for kids that are bound to make you burst with laughter like a kangaroo on a trampoline!
I’ve cooked up a storm of Aussie-themed hilarity that’s so funny, it’ll have you snort-laughing like a koala with a ticklish nose. From cheeky kangaroo capers to downright pun-tastic koala escapades, these jokes are like a vegemite sandwich of humor – an acquired taste, but once you’re in, you’ll be grinning from ear to ear.
So grab your boomerangs, slap on some sunscreen, and get ready for a bonza time with these jokes that are as golden as a Sydney sunset. Fair dinkum, these jokes are a true-blue hit with a side of laughter!
Australia Day Jokes for Kids
Q. What do you call a kangaroo that is a dead set genius?
A. A quantum leap.
Q. What’s a kangaroo’s favorite game?
Q. When is a bear not a bear?
A. When he doesn’t have the right koalifications.
Q. What’s a surfer’s favorite Australian city?
Q. What do you call an Australian who can sing and dance?
A. A kangarookey!
Q. Why did the wombat decide to cross over the road?
A. To see his flatmate
An Aussie walks into the bar the other night wearing one thong (flip flop). One patron asks him “What happened mate? Did you lose a thong?” the guy replies, “Nah mate, I found one!”.
Q. How do you say sorry to a koala bear?
A. Ensure that you BEAR your heart and soul with feeling.
I met a bloke from Australia who worked in I.T.
I asked him “Do you come from a LAN down under?”
Q. Did you hear about the two baked beans that hitchhiked around Australia?
A. They ended up in Cairns.
I just watched an Aussie cooking show and the audience cheered when the chef made meringue.
I was surprised… Usually Aussies boo meringue.
Q. What is an Australians Favourite movie?
A. The Lizard of Oz.
You know you’re Australian when jokes
You know you’re Australian when…
- most of the words you know end in “o” such as arvo, servo, bottlo, supo, garbo.
- you know that there is a difference between thongs and underwear.
- stubbies are things that can either be worn by blokes or drunk.
- a place called “woop woop” is not actually a place but is very far from civilisation.
- calling someone “mate” is a completely appropriate term to call anyone in Australia be they male or female.
- you answer most questions by saying “no worries” or “no drama”.
- when you know the national anthem but have no idea what “girt” means.
- you know the best place to get a cooked sausage is Bunnings.
- you greet people by saying garn.