Christmas Lights Logan 2018 | Families Magazine Guide
Christmas Lights? Logan, please! Heading south from Brisbane is the ticket to a world of Christmas magic and wonder that has to be seen to be believed! Lucky for you, we’ve got a DOWNLOADABLE MAP that makes touring all the lights as easy as (mince) pie!
Christmas Lights Logan and Surrounds
A lot of people put a LOT of effort into their Christmas lights displays. You’re looking at hundreds (and thousands!) of dollars and hours spent coming up with designs and concepts that will surprise and delight crowds of people.
Out of respect to the hard-working people who get involved with these displays, Families Magazine recommends keeping the following in mind:
- Be conscious of the space around you and ask that your children do the same.
- People in homes with Christmas lights have rights to privacy and security, please respect their borders.
- Take any rubbish with you and do not litter.
- Do not tamper with, adjust or remove any of the lights or displays.
- Be mindful of parking and traffic. Some streets can become VERY busy so it’s often better to park further away and then walk back to the lights.
Image: 3 Ferndale St Boronia Heights 2018
Where to see the best Christmas Lights Logan has on offer in 2018
Here’s a break down of suburb by suburb in Logan. For the best route recommendations, use our downloadable map so you don’t double back.
3 Ferndale St
14 Parklands Drive
278 Wilson Road
14 Penelope Drive
5 Colac Court
19 Rosewood Street
34 Lawson Place
4 Gregory Close
73 River Hills Rd
9 Ernestine Circuit
106 Castile Cres
11 Lucy Drive
5-15 Archery Street
20 Volstead Road
31 Edith Street
7/15 Henry Street
3 Keepit Street
35 Mulgrave Road
Mount Warren Park
11 Lane Court
3 Hailar Street
46 Adelong Road
15 Michael Street
16 Merchant Court
2/49 Willow Rise Drive
20 King St
8 Kaiser Drive
12/33 Rudge Street
Christmas Lights Logan, Brisbane and Beyond!
We’ve got ’em all, baby! But if we missed any that you love, please let us know in the comments. We’re constantly updating and love the feedback.