Christmas Lights Brisbane North? Right this way! We’ve got a list of all the best places to head to AND we’ve got a downloadable map as well.
Disclaimer: We are in the process of updating this article! All entries with 2023 listed beside them have been updated for this year. Those with TBC are to be confirm for this year.
🎅 Complete our form to add your display to our local maps and lists! 🎅
Christmas lights Brisbane northside 2023
North of the river REALLY turns it on come December. There are a huge amount of award-winning houses, culdesacs and entire neighbourhoods dedicated to spreading Christmas cheer throughout the land. Welcome to Christmas Lights – North Brisbane style!
*** Want us to email you the maps when they are ready? To sign up to get the Christmas lights maps and lists emailed directly to you on Saturday 9 December, 2023 when they have been fully updated for the last time, add your email address here ===> SIGN ME UP FOR CHRISTMAS LIGHT MAPS! ***
Where are the Christmas lights North Brisbane in 2023?
Here’s our list of where the lights can be found on Brisbane northside in 2023.
Got a great display in the area that you want to share with us? *** Email your Christmas lights (address and photo) NOW to email@example.com ***
Printed route map below has not been updated for Brisbane northside suburbs Christmas lights for 2023
The digital map below has been updated with confirmed Christmas lights for 2023.
List of best Christmas lights on the northside of Brisbane – TBC 2023
Key for symbols:
🏆 – winner of KIISFM Christmas lights competition
🎄 – worth a look – this house is something special
⭐️ – multiple houses are in the street
🚗 – bit of a drive (depending on where you live)
The purple stars are late additions to the digital map, not appearing on the printable map.
Photos of Christmas lights on Brisbane northside
- 33 Parker Ave, Northgate – below
- 4 Hughes Street McDowall – below
- ⭐ Myall Place, Bridgeman Downs – below
- 🏆🎄 27 Minimine Street, Stafford – below
- 🏆🎄 48 Daisy Street, Grange – below
- 🎄 9 Kosta Place, Albany Creek – below
- 24 Somerset Court, Albany Creek- below
- 🎄📷122 Sparkes Road, Bray Park – below
- 🎄📷 24 Navua Street, Strathpine – below
- 23 Arnica Crescent, Bald Hills – below
- 🎄 634 Beams Road, Carseldine – below
If you are looking for a group of house and streets that all ALL lit up, you will need to check our Best Neighbourhoods for Christmas Lights.
Christmas lights etiquette
It’s important to know that the people who put effort into these displays do so for (typically) no financial gain. They do it out of the pure love of seeing children’s faces light up in wonder.
It’s vital that we treat their displays, property and hard work with the respect they deserve. That means:
- Never park over someone’s driveway or on their property. If you can’t find a safe park close to the lights, park further away and walk. You are not the only people who want to see the lights and you never have the right to block access to someone’s property.
- Do not touch, damage or alter displays.
- Do not leave any rubbish.
- Do not take anything with you.
- Be mindful of where your children are at all times and speak to them about safety in crowds and around roads.
- Respect the right to privacy that these people have. Do not peer into their windows or sneak into their back gardens. Sounds like a strange thing to have to say but, if you’re a Christmas Lights Person, you’ll know exactly what we mean! No one likes a Christmas Creeper!
2023 Christmas Lights North Brisbane Map
Take advantage of our DOWNLOADABLE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS MAP and visit the Christmas Lights not just in your region but in the greater Brisbane region! There are SO many opportunities to embrace the community spirit. See you out there!