Christmas Lights Brisbane North 2021 | WITH PHOTOS!!
Christmas Lights Brisbane Northside 2021
North of the river REALLY turns it on come December. There are a huge amount of award-winning houses, culdesacs and entire neighbourhoods dedicated to spreading Christmas cheer throughout the land. Welcome to Christmas Lights – North Brisbane style!
To sign up to get the maps emailed to you on Friday 11 December 2020 when they have ALL been updated – add your email address here ===> SIGN ME UP FOR CHRISTMAS LIGHT MAPS!
Where are the Christmas Lights North Brisbane in 2021?
Here’s our list of where the lights can be found on Brisbane northside in 2020. Make sure you download our map for the best driving directions.
These are confirmed lights for 2020 on the northside of Brisbane.
Albany Creek Christmas lights
- Longreef Court, Albany Creek
- 🎄 Kosta Place, Albany Creek
- 81 The Blvd, Albany Creek
- 4 Ironwood Court, Arana Hills
Ashgrove Christmas lights
- 🎄123 Dorrington Drive, Ashgrove
Aspley Christmas lights
- Stonycroft Street, Aspley
- 54 Kildonan Street, Aspley
Bald Hills Christmas lights
- 23 Arnica Crescent, Bald Hills
27 Grand Street, Bald Hills
6 Topham Street, Bald Hills
Banyo Christmas lights
- 🎄 4 Huron Street, Banyo (below)
- 🎄 81 Froude Street, Banyo
- 26 Leeson Street, Boondall
- Boondall Street, Boondall
- 86 College Way, Boondall
Bracken Ridge Christmas lights
- Wintergreen Close, Bracken Ridge
- 72 Gawain Road, Bracken Ridge
- 122A Barbour Road, Bracken Ridge
- 30 Greenore Street, Bracken Ridge
Bray Park Christmas lights
- 122 Sparkes Road, Bray Park
- 🌲 Myall Place, Bridgeman Downs – whole cul-de-sac lit up!
- Myrtle Crescent, Bridgeman Downs
- 12 Chateau Street, Carseldine
- 634 Beams Road, Carseldine
Chermside Christmas lights
- Dumaurier Street, Chermside
Chermside West Christmas lights
- 12 Whittaker Street, Chermside West
Deagon Christmas lights
- 36 Bowen Street, Deagon
Eatons Hill Christmas lights
- 60 Drapers Road, Eatons Hill
- 202 Flockton Street, Everton Park
- 48 Daisy Street, Grange
- 96 Greens Road, Griffin
- Clements Street, Griffin
- Cobalt Street, Keperra
- 18 Hansen Drive, Lawnton
McDowall Christmas lights
- 🎄 8 Hughes Street, McDowell
- 4 Mayer Street, McDowall
Paddington Christmas lights
- 168 Fernberg Road, Paddington
- 78 Rainbow Street, Sandgate
Stafford Christmas lights
- 🎄 27 Minimine Street, Stafford (below)
Strathpine Christmas lights
- Jasmine Street, Strathpine
- 24 Navua Street, Strathpine
Upper Kedron Christmas lights
- 100 Kirralee Cres, Upper Kedron
Warner Christmas lights
- Carlingford Circuit, Warner
- Pallas Parade, Warner
- 13 Allchin Court, Warner
- 10 Mondial Drive, Warner
- 11 St Helen Crescent, Warner
- 36 Sugarloaf Street, Wavell Heights
If you are looking for a group of house and streets that all ALL lit up, you will need to check our Best Neighbourhoods for Christmas Lights.
Christmas lights etiquette
It’s important to know that the people who put effort into these displays do so for (typically) no financial gain. They do it out of the pure love of seeing children’s faces light up in wonder.
It’s vital that we treat their displays, property and hard work with the respect they deserve. That means:
- Never park over someone’s driveway or on their property. If you can’t find a safe park close to the lights, park further away and walk. You are not the only people who want to see the lights and you never have the right to block access to someone’s property.
- Do not touch, damage or alter displays.
- Do not leave any rubbish.
- Do not take anything with you.
- Be mindful of where your children are at all times and speak to them about safety in crowds and around roads.
- Respect the right to privacy that these people have. Do not peer into their windows or sneak into their back gardens. Sounds like a strange thing to have to say but, if you’re a Christmas Lights Person, you’ll know exactly what we mean! No one likes a Christmas Creeper!
2021 Christmas Lights North Brisbane Map
Take advantage of our DOWNLOADABLE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS MAP and visit the Christmas Lights not just in your region but in the greater Brisbane region! There are SO many opportunities to embrace the community spirit. See you out there!