Christmas Lights Brisbane North 2021 | WITH PHOTOS!!
Christmas Lights Brisbane Northside 2021
North of the river REALLY turns it on come December. There are a huge amount of award-winning houses, culdesacs and entire neighbourhoods dedicated to spreading Christmas cheer throughout the land. Welcome to Christmas Lights – North Brisbane style!
To sign up to get the maps emailed to you on Sunday 5 December 2021 when they have ALL been updated – add your email address here ===> SIGN ME UP FOR CHRISTMAS LIGHT MAPS!
Where are the Christmas Lights North Brisbane in 2021?
Here’s our list of where the lights can be found on Brisbane northside in 2021. Make sure you download our map for the best driving directions.
These are confirmed lights for 2021 on the northside of Brisbane.
List of Christmas lights on the northside of Brisbane
- Myrtle Crescent, Bridgeman Downs
- ⭐ Myall Place, Bridgeman Downs – below
- Stonycroft Street, Aspley
- 🎄 54 Kildonan Street, Aspley
- 🎄 27 Allamanda Place, Chermside West
- 🎄 32 Felsman Street, Chermside West
- 🎄 27 Minimine Street, Stafford – below
- 153 Minimine Street, Stafford
- 🎄 48 Daisy Street, Grange – below
- Cobalt Street, Keperra
- Dundee Place, Upper Kedron
- 🚗 25 Essex Street, Mitchelton
- ⭐ Bunny Street, Everton Park
- 🎄 202 Flockton Street, Everton Park
- 🎄 8 Hughes Street, McDowell
- 🎄 🚗 4 Ironwood Court, Arana Hills
- 🚗 81 The Boulevard, Albany Creek
- 🎄 9 Kosta Place, Albany Creek – below
- 24 Somerset Court, Albany Creek- below
- 10 Longreef Court, Albany Creek
- 🎄 2 Narrabeen Road, Albany Creek
- 🚗 60 Drapers Road, Eatons Hill
- 🚗 Carlingford Circuit, Warner
- Lido Circuit, Warner
- Granola Close, Warner
- Winlock Circuit, Warner
- 🎄 10 Mondial Drive, Warner – below
- 11 & 13 St Helen Crescent, Warner
- 🎄 12 Charles Court, Joyner – below
- Rebecca Crescent, Joyner
- Granville Drive, Bray Park
- Gillam Crescent, Bray Park
- 122 Sparkes Road, Bray Park – below
- 24 Navua Street, Strathpine – below
- 🎄 19 Jasmine Street, Strathpine
- 🎄 8 Rosewood Drive, Strathpine
- 37 Brennan Parade, Strathpine
- 6 Topham Street, Bald Hills
- 23 Arnica Crescent, Bald Hills – below
- 🚗 Prince Street, Brighton
- 🎄 6 Flinders Parade, Sandgate
- 🎄 41 Beresford Circuit, Bracken Ridge
- 🎄 72 Gawain Road, Bracken Ridge
- 🎄 30 Greenore Street, Bracken Ridge
- 122A Barbour Road, Bracken Ridge
- 🎄 45/21 Emma Street, Bracken Ridge
- 🎄 634 Beams Road, Carseldine – below
- 🎄 2 Poplar Place, Taigum
- 36 Bowen Street, Deagon
- 🎄 86 College Way, Boondall
- 🎄 81 Froude Street, Banyo
- 🎄 4 Huron Street, Banyo
- 🎄 Kia Ora Street, Virginia
- 33 Parker Avenue, Northgate
- 🎄 24 Ellamark Street, Banyo
If you are looking for a group of house and streets that all ALL lit up, you will need to check our Best Neighbourhoods for Christmas Lights.
Christmas lights etiquette
It’s important to know that the people who put effort into these displays do so for (typically) no financial gain. They do it out of the pure love of seeing children’s faces light up in wonder.
It’s vital that we treat their displays, property and hard work with the respect they deserve. That means:
- Never park over someone’s driveway or on their property. If you can’t find a safe park close to the lights, park further away and walk. You are not the only people who want to see the lights and you never have the right to block access to someone’s property.
- Do not touch, damage or alter displays.
- Do not leave any rubbish.
- Do not take anything with you.
- Be mindful of where your children are at all times and speak to them about safety in crowds and around roads.
- Respect the right to privacy that these people have. Do not peer into their windows or sneak into their back gardens. Sounds like a strange thing to have to say but, if you’re a Christmas Lights Person, you’ll know exactly what we mean! No one likes a Christmas Creeper!
2021 Christmas Lights North Brisbane Map
Take advantage of our DOWNLOADABLE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS MAP and visit the Christmas Lights not just in your region but in the greater Brisbane region! There are SO many opportunities to embrace the community spirit. See you out there!