Christmas Lights Brisbane East, Bayside & Redlands 2020 | WITH PHOTOS
Christmas Lights Brisbane East, Bayside and Redlands regions offer some spectacular experiences for families. Which houses will you visit? Download our map!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We hope you and your loved ones have a happy holiday.
Who is going into the Aussie Jungle? Find out on I’m A Celebrity… in Australia, January 3, on Channel 10.
Christmas Lights Brisbane East, Bayside and Redlands
Brisbane’s East (all the way out to the beautiful bay, Capalaba, Redlands and surrounds) boasts some of the most spectacular Christmas Lights house displays around. We’re talking WHOLE STREETS dedicated to sharing the Christmas spirit with all those who visit – young, old and young at heart!
To sign up to get the maps emailed to you on Friday 11 December 2020 when they have ALL been updated – add your email address here ===> SIGN ME UP FOR CHRISTMAS LIGHT MAPS!
Where should we go to see Christmas Lights in the Redlands?
Here’s where to point those wheels! Remember we’ve got a DOWNLOADABLE MAP with route suggestions. Pop this little sucker into your phone before you leave to make sure that you’re not doubling back and seeing everything you possibly can,
List of lights in Redlands
- 7 Greenfern Place, Ferny Grove
- Dundee Place, Upper Kedron
- 🎄100 Kirralee Crescent, Upper Kedron
- 🎄 6 Bainbridge St (EAST), cnr. Nelson St, Ormiston
- 🎄 36 Passage St, Cleveland
- 1 Nicole Street, Cleveland
- 51 Beach Street, Cleveland
- 4 Hopgood Close, Thornlands
- 41 Olympus Drive, Cleveland
- 6 Peachface Court, Thornlands
- 31 Flamingo Crescent, Thornlands
- 22 Davenport Street, Thornlands
- 20 Champagne Crescent, Thornlands
- 🌲 Gretchen Circuit, Thornlands
- 17 & 19 Ziegenfusz Road, Thornlands
- 43 Butternut Circuit, Thornlands
- 🌲 45A Thornlands Road, Thornlands
- 🌲 3 Starfish Court, Thornlands
- 🌲 Marjoram Street, Thornlands
- 88 Bunker Road, Victoria Point
- 🎄 39 Whipbird Circuit, Victoria Point
- 3 Creekside Circuit W, Victoria Point
- 35 Parklane Road, Victoria Point
- 27 Orana Street, Victoria Point
- 5 Hatchman Street, Victoria Point
- 6 Darescott Court, Victoria Point
- 24 Weber Court, Victoria Point
- 4 Darren Close, Victoria Point
- 14 Prescoter Drive, Victoria Point
- 🎄 17 Fairway Drive, Redland Bay
- 66 Lancaster Circuit, Redland Bay
- 🌲 13 Foote Street, Redland Bay
- 💥 Dory Close, Redland Bay
- 21 Pine Terrace, Redland Bay
- 210 Main Street, Redland Bay
- Spinnaker Circuit, Redland Bay
- 💥 Huntly Place, Redland Bay
- 11 Dennison Court, Redland Bay
- 6 Balsam Street, Redland Bay
- 7 Pyrus Place, Redland Bay
- 🎄 Woodcrest Close, Redland Bay
- 76 Sugar Gum Avenue, Mount Cotton
- Lacebark Close, Mount Cotton
- 37 Citrus Circuit, Mount Cotton
- 🌲 1 Springbrook Drive, Capalaba
- Ashbury Court, Alexandra Hills
- 21 Lynton Court, Alexandra Hills
- 24 Vienna Road, Alexandra Hills
- 🌲 20 Palana Drive, Alexandra Hills
- 28 Gundagai Drive, Capalaba
- 💥 Tipperary Court, Capalaba
- 30 Barber Drive, Capalaba
- Greenup Street, Capalaba
- 2 Jacaranda Road, Capalaba
- 8 Wardley Street, Capalaba
- 7 Ney Road, Capalaba
- Classic Court, Alexandra Hills
- 32 Windemere Road, Alexandra Hills
- 1 MacKay Court, Alexandra Hills
- 🌲 52 Bluebell Street, Alexandra Hills
- 30 Garter Street, Alexandra Hills
- Emu Street, Birkdale
- 59 Burbank Road, Birkdale
- 87 Barron Road, Birkdale
- 21 Leilani Drive, Birkdale
- Jasper Street, Alexandra Hills
- 9 Dalston Street, Wellington Point
- 4 Justin Court, Alexandra Hills
- 26 Wisteria Street, Ormiston
If you are looking for a group of house and streets that all ALL lit up, you will need to check our Best Neighbourhoods for Christmas Lights.
Christmas Lights Brisbane East – Etiquette
There are going to be a LOT of people wandering around (or driving around) to look at these lights. Here are a few things to be considerate of:
- There is absolute no excuse for parking over someone’s driveway or on their lawn. Absolutely none. Find a park that’s appropriate and walk to your destination instead.
- Everyone has a right to view the lights and have equal access. Do not monopolise (or allow your children t0) attractions or displays.
- Take any and all rubbish with you.
- Respect the time, effort and cost that has gone into these displays.
- Be aware that ALL of the areas that are entire streets / culdesacs experience congestion. Be prepared to park some distance away and drive slowly.