We have TWO strawberry cocktail recipes to choose from…
Vodka & Lemonade or Champagne….
Vodka Strawberry Lemonade Cocktails
We love these Vodka Strawberry Lemonade Cocktails – they regularly appear at our Christmas Day gathering!
Vodka cocktail ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vodka
- mint and lemon slices for garnish
- ice cubes
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, water and strawberries and bring to a simmer until the sugar is dissolved.
- Throw into the jar of a blender and puree until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher.
- Add the lemon juice, water and the vodka to the strawberry simple syrup.
- Fill the glasses completely with ice cubes and add some mint and lemon slices. Pour the cocktails over the ice and serve immediately.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 2 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Champagne strawberry cocktails
- 1 and ½ cups strawberries
- 1 lime
- 1 bottle champagne
- Chill flutes in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Puree strawberries in a blender.
- Squeeze one lime into the blender and mix.
- If you want to serve it cold, chill it in the freezer for 15 minutes or at least for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Fill ¼ of flutes with strawberry and lime mixture. Pour a little champagne over it. Give it a stir with a spoon and carefully fill the rest of the glasses with champagne.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and serve.