Mudgeeraba Show 2021 | A Fab Day Out For Gold Coast Families!
The Mudgeeraba Show offers Gold Coast families a fabulous day out experiencing a wide variety of tastes, sights, sounds and delights! Here’s an overview of what to expect at the Mudgeeraba Show 2021 – make sure you check out our calendar listings for more Gold Coast events!
The Mudgeeraba Show provides a festival of fun for families and will be held from 17-19 September 2021 at the beautiful Mudgeeraba Showgrounds. They’re located at 1 Mudgeeraba Road, Worongary.
The 2021 Mudgeeraba Show program is yet to be released. We’ll be sure to update this post once we know more! In the meantime, we can share that key attractions for families at the Mudgeeraba Show always include:
- Community Entertainment (dancing, singing and more!)
- Engaging, fun activities designed to put a smile on everyone’s face – regardless of age!
- Ring events that will thrill and excite the crowd! (Including the famous wood chopping competition)
- Poultry, cattle and animal attractions
- Arts and crafts displays and competitions
- A wide variety of show bags
- Delicious food and drink
- Fun rides for the whole family
- Lots of different stalls to browse
- Car displays, farm equipment displays and much more!
- FIREWORKS to finish the evening!
Mudgeeraba Show visitor tips!
Attending the Mudgeeraba Show
Every year the Mudgeeraba Show proves to be a real drawcard, bringing thousands to the area. This means that parking can be a little problematic. It’s best to plan ahead and consider maybe parking further away and walking, or trying to utilise public transport for part of your journey,
Making the most of community events
It’s events like the Mudgeeraba Show that remind us how lucky we are to be living in such a beautiful part of the world where the community focuses on really giving back. Getting out there, getting amongst it and experiencing all that’s on offer is a great way to participate and grow that Gold Coast community spirit.
Are you a regular Mudgeeraba Show attendee? Got any hints or tips for a great day out? Let us know in the comments!