The Mudgeeraba Show offers Gold Coast families a fabulous day out experiencing a wide variety of tastes, sights, sounds and delights! Here’s an overview of what to expect at the Mudgeeraba Show 2023 – make sure you check out our calendar listings for more Gold Coast events!
The Mudgeeraba Show provides a festival of fun for families. This 93rd annual show will be held from Saturday 24 June to Sunday 25 June 2023 at the beautiful Mudgeeraba Showgrounds. They’re located at 1 Mudgeeraba Road, Worongary.
The 2023 Mudgeeraba Show programme will includes:
- Be marvelled as Helly Hoops entertains with hula hoops, bubbles, roving performances and interactive circus playspaces
- Find out who wins when “Horse Vs Bike” (Saturday afternoon only)
- Cheer along at Noah’s Farm Thoroughbred Racing Pigs
- Watch in awe as the axemen and women compete for the John Franklin Memorial Trophy
- Enjoy the amazing live sheepdog displays
- Have fun at the hilarious Dipsy and Tipsy Comedy Rollover Car Act
Every year the Mudgeeraba Show promises:
- Community Entertainment (dancing, singing and more!)
- Engaging, fun activities designed to put a smile on everyone’s face – regardless of age!
- Ring events that will thrill and excite the crowd! (Including the famous wood chopping competition)
- Poultry, cattle and animal attractions
- Arts and crafts displays and competitions
- A wide variety of show bags
- Delicious food and drink
- Fun rides for the whole family
- Lots of different stalls to browse
- Car displays, farm equipment displays and much more!
- FIREWORKS to finish the evening!
Mudgeeraba Show visitor tips!
Attending the Mudgeeraba Show
Every year the Mudgeeraba Show proves to be a real drawcard, bringing thousands to the area. This means that parking can be a little problematic. There is some street parking beside Mosaic Church for $10 per vehicle, but we find it easier to park and ride for a gold coin from Firth Park, Robina Train Station, and Gold Coast Hinterland & Heritage Museum.
Making the most of community events
It’s events like the Mudgeeraba Show that remind us how lucky we are to be living in such a beautiful part of the world where the community focuses on really giving back. Getting out there, getting amongst it and experiencing all that’s on offer is a great way to participate and grow that Gold Coast community spirit.
Are you a regular Mudgeeraba Show attendee? Got any hints or tips for a great day out? Let us know in the comments!
Looking for another show on the Gold Coast – check out the Gold Coast show.