Gold Coast Show! TEENS and TWEENS? We’ve got you covered!
Are your beach babes excited for the Gold Coast Show? Teens and Tweens will find there’s plenty there for them! It’s true!
Gold Coast Show TEENS and TWEENS!
We’re really excited for the 2021 Gold Coast Show – there’s HEAPS on for both local families and for those coming from further away. This year it will be held at the Broadwater Parklands and it boasts FREE entry!
But what about the moodier members of the family? You know who I’m talking about. The door slammers. The music listeners. The communicate-by-grunts-ers.
Teens and tweens can be THE HARDEST members of the family to get interested, enthusiastic or involved.
Luckily for you, the Gold Coast Show teens and tweens friendly attractions are going to really get their heads up from those screens and the smiles back on those faces!
- An awesome showbag pavillion packed full with all your older kid’s favourites
- Affordable prices so their money stretches further
- Plenty of sugar for those late night ‘study sessions’
- Cute baby animals that no too-cool teen or tween will be able to resist
- Dog competitions!
- Petting zoo, barnyard pals and cute squishy piglets to coo over
- Camel rides on the beach
- Ferris Wheel so your bigger kids can get an eagle eye view of everyone there (What teen or tween DOESN’T love checking out what others are up to?)
- Teacups so they can reclaim a little bit of that childish spirit!
- Games of strength and skill where they can win prizes!
Ahhhh… the way to a teen or tween heart!
- Dagwood Dogs
- Hot Chips
- Carnival fare as far as the eye can see! (Including that perennial favourite FAIRY FLOSS!)
From 6:45pm on Friday and Saturday night, teens and tweens can take in the spectacular fireworks display.
Gold Coast Show teens and tweens family spirit
One of our favourite things about the Gold Coast Show? It’s still a community festival. It won’t be SO PACKED that you’ll be worried about your kids getting lost. There will be plenty of security personnel as well as stall-owners to make sure everything goes smoothly. The prices aren’t astronomical, the parking is plentiful and the vibes will be AWESOME.
Where and when?
Broadwater Parklands (FREE ENTRY!)
- Friday 27 August | 9am-9pm
- Saturday 28 August | 9am-9pm
- Sunday 29 August | 9am – 9pm
See you there!