Gold Coast Show! TEENS and TWEENS? We’ve got you covered!
UPDATE: The Gold Coast Show 2020 has been cancelled
A message from the organisers:
“The Gold Coast Show 2020 is cancelled due to COVID and the Decision by Council to withdraw 2020 funding and access for the Show Society to use the Broadwater Parklands, as major events are still not authorised by Queensland Heath . See you in 2021 for a Super Show 27th to 29th August 2021. We will miss you this year and thank you for your continued support.”
Are your beach babes excited for the upcoming Gold Coast Show? Teens and Tweens will find there’s plenty there for them! It’s true!
Gold Coast Show TEENS and TWEENS!
We’re really excited for the 2019 upcoming Gold Coast Show – there’s going to be HEAPS there for both local families and for those coming from further away. This year it will be held at the Broadwater Parklands and it boasts FREE entry!
But what about the moodier members of the family? You know who I’m talking about. The door slammers. The music listeners. The communicate-by-grunters.
Teens and tweens can be THE HARDEST members of the family to get interested, enthusiastic or involved.
Luckily for you, the Gold Coast Show teens and tweens friendly attractions are going to really get their heads up from those screens and the smiles back on those faces!
- An awesome showbag pavillion packed full with all your older kid’s favourites
- Affordable prices so their money stretches further
- Plenty of sugar for those last night ‘study sessions’
- Cute baby animals that no too-cool teen or tween will be able to resist
- Dog competitions!
- Petting zoo, barnyard pals and cute squishy piglets to coo over
- Ferris Wheel so your bigger kids can get an eagle eye view of everyone there (What teen or tween DOESN’T love checking out what others are up to?)
- Teacups so they can reclaim a little bit of that childish spirit!
- Games of strength and skill where they can win prizes!
Ahhhh… the way to a teen or tween heart!
- Dagwood Dogs
- Hot Chips
- Carnival fare as far as the eye can see! (Including that perennial favourite FAIRY FLOSS!)
Gold Coast Show teens and tweens family spirit
One of our favourite things about the Gold Coast Show? It’s still a community festival. It won’t be SO PACKED that you’ll be worried about your kids getting lost. There will be plenty of security personnel as well as stall-owners to make sure everything goes smoothly. The prices aren’t astronomical, the parking is plentiful and the vibes will be AWESOME.
Where and when?
Broadwater Parklands (FREE ENTRY!)
27th to 29th August 2021
See you there!