Riverfire parking! Attending Riverfire by Australian Retirement Trust and want to know where to park for Riverfire Brisbane in 2023? We show you and we have a discount code so you don’t have to pay full price! Keep reading!
Riverfire by Australian Retirement Trust Parking 2023
Don’t miss out on the best vantage points – book your Riverfire 2023 parking early with Secure Parking.
Riverfire by Australian Retirement Trust 2023
Riverfire by Australian Retirement Trust heralds the start of Queensland’s largest arts and cultural event with a pyrotechnic extravaganza set to an almighty soundtrack.
This is one of the most electrifying fireworks displays in Australia, fired from multiple bridges, barges and city rooftops, and with aerobatics from the Australian Defence Force.
Riverfire by Australian Retirement Trust takes place on Saturday 2 September as the launch of the 2023 Brisbane Festival.
- The fenced area will open at 9am.
- Entertainment begins from 4pm
- Fireworks from 7pm
“The night sky is the final canvas for Brisbane’s night of nights”.
Suggested vantage points with best Riverfire by Australian Retirement Trust parking 2023
10 Browning Street Car Park – from $12.20
SW1 Car Park – from $12
Howard Smith Wharves
167 Eagle Street Car Park – from $3
Howard Smith Wharves Car Park – from $10
388 Brunswick Street Car Park – from $10
Martin Street – from $15
City Riverwalk (Riverside Centre & Eagle Street Pier)
Post Office Square Car Park – from $8
Central Plaza 1 Car Park – from $12
MacArthur Central Car Park – from $5
201 Charlotte Street Car Park – from $9
480 Queen Street Car Park – from $9
Wintergarden Car Park – from $9
Riverfire by Australian Retirement Trust road closures and changes during the event for 2023
The following road closures and changes apply for Riverfire 2023.
- Saturday 2 September there will be alterations to public transport so check before travelling.
- Western footpath (Museum side) closes from 5:30pm to 9:30pm (or as directed by Police)
- Victoria Bridge Monument closes between 4pm and 9:00pm.
- Closed to pedestrians and cyclists between 4:00pm and 8:00pm.
- Two City-bound traffic lanes close on Wednesday 31 August from 11pm until 5am, Thursday 1 September from 8:00pm until 5.00am Friday 1 September and again on Sunday 3 September between 5:00am and 10:00am.
- Western footpath (City-side) closes to pedestrians on Thursday 1 September from 8pm until 10.00pm Saturday 2 September.
- Eastern footpath (Dockside side) closes to pedestrians from 6:30pm to 8:00pm on Saturday 2 September.
- No pedestrian access on the Story Bridge from 6:30pm until 8:00pm on Saturday 2 September.
- All Traffic lanes close from 6:30pm until 8:00pm on Saturday 2 September.
Captain Cook Bridge – Riverside Expressway
- The inbound lanes (North bound) of the Captain Cook Bridge may close between 7:00pm to 7:30pm on Saturday 2 September via a controlled vehicle movement, visit the Brisbane Festival website in late August for up-to-date information of this closure.
- The outbound lanes (South bound) always remain open but operates at a reduced speed with police patrols monitoring traffic flow and responding to any incidents.
Overnight and Hotel Parking
Overnight Riverfire parking is available at multiple locations to suit your stay in Brisbane for Riverfire 2023, from $35
Discount code for Riverfire Parking
Use code FAMILIES to gain a discount on your parking for Riverfire!
Click here to find the best parking and cheapest rates.
Find more information on Riverfire click here.
For bridge and road closure information click here.