Night at the Queensland Museum | After Hours Fun for Families!
The Queensland Museum are renowned for their fabulous after dark adventure – A NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM! These special events always sell out so if you’re keen to go book asap! Periodically throughout the year they put on awesome adventures for kids and their grownups. These nights are your chance to visit this great local venue ‘after hours’ at a number of special events throughout the year.
Night at the Museum
Watch our video from a previous ‘Night at the Museum’. This is to give you the ‘gist’.. not all these displays will be on every time the museum holds this special event. Regardless, it is SO MUCH FUN! We highly recommend it. Especially great for parents that work but still want to do fun activities with their kids!
Night at The Museum 2021 details
- Date: Friday 3 September & Friday 29 October 2021.
- Time: Event runs from 5:30pm – 8:30pm. Book tickets here.
Pack your bags, it’s time for an adventure! Queensland Museum are heading around the world to see the world’s most iconic landmarks for the next A Night at the Museum.
Your ticket includes:
- Exclusive access to 50 awe-inspiring displays with entry to Brickman® Wonders of the World where you can make your own LEGO® brick Masterpiece
- Live build with LEGO Masters runner ups Andrew & Damian
- Exclusive access to SparkLab, Sciencentre where you can ignite your curiosity
- Live kids music and party games
- Special appearances with Pearl the Plesiosaur puppet
- Meet live animals including wombats and more
Prices for the special event:
- Adults $35
- Children (3-12 years) $15 – Must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Family Pass (2 adults and 2 children 3-12 years) $80
- Children under 3 are free
Museum Entry Points & Times:
Information will be provided when you book your tickets.
Oh what a night!
Intrigued? Keep your eyes on the Queensland Museum to see when they’ll next ask you to stay late!