Manly Halloween Street Party | Cancelled for 2021
Who doesn’t love the Manly Halloween Street Party?! It’s an event that shuts down the Manly foreshore for one night of spook-tacular family fun! Unfortunately, Manly Harbour Village who coordinate the Manly Halloween Street party have confirmed the event WILL NOT be going ahead in 2021. Read on for their official announcement:
- 50 THINGS for Halloween kids in Brisbane to do! (Suburb by suburb!)
- A guide for kids about the real meaning of Halloween
- Trick or treating in Brisbane for kids!
- Fun Halloween face painting ideas
- Halloween etiquette and safety
So there you go, your Halloween Brisbane is not doomed! Check out some of the other great Halloween activities around Brisbane and you just might find a new favourite Halloween haunt!
Manly Halloween Street Party Previous Event info
Get set to get spooky! Brisbane’s BIGGEST Halloween celebration is BACK! Manly Halloween Street Party is the place to be!
This year’s spook-tastic celebrations will happen on SATURDAY 26th OCTOBER from 11am to 9pm!
The event, which always draws crowds in the tens of thousands, is FREE. It’s a family friendly and alcohol-free community event. Get spooky with non-stop entertainment on two different stages – culminating in the world famous Halloween Parade!
There’ll be all day entertainment with music and roving performers. A variety of art and craft and curiousity markets as well as Eat Street Harbourside. There’ll also be enough on water entertainment to keep everyone entertained all day! Families tip: You may want to catch public transport or figure out some ride sharing. This event can be BUSY and the side streets can be absolutely choked with parked cars.
The program for the street festival is:
- Event to open at 11AM. Main state entertainment to being at 1PM. Street parade at DUSK. Fireworks at 9PM.
- Harbourside Eat Street – Street food for all!
- 100 market stalls and carnival rides
- Water displays – over 5 hours of entertainment from 1pm!
- School band stage from 12.30pm
- Pumpkin Carving Competition!
- Best Dressed Competition!
- Free family movie in the park from 7pm
- Fireworks (set to music) from 9pm
Manly Halloween Street Party
This is an absolute highlight on the bayside events calendar when thousands flock to the beautiful area to partake in a freaky-fun festival!
Make sure you are aware of nearby parking signs and restrictions and avoid parking over anyone’s driveway. (That might end up in a TRICK rather than a treat!) There are plenty of food and drink stalls at the festival but make sure you keep the waterways clean by disposing of your rubbish thoughtfully or taking it with you.
See you there! Mwhahahahaha!