Lemon Bliss Balls
Families Magazine is proud to bring you 20 healthy and easy to make snacks with recipes included!
Lemon bliss balls
Make 10 -12 balls, prep time 15 mins
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup dates, chopped
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until all ingredients are chopped and combined.
- The mixture should stick together well without being too wet. If it seems too dry, add a little water. If it seems too wet, let it sit for a few minutes until the moisture has been absorbed by the oats and chia seeds.
- If still too wet add a few more oats.
- Once the mixture is the right consistency, roll into bite sized balls and set in the fridge until ready to serve.