Fruit and Nut Bliss Balls
Families Magazine is proud to bring you 20 healthy and easy to make snacks with recipes included!
Fruit and Nut Bliss Balls – Snack
NUT FREE OPTIONAL
Makes 10 – 12 fruit and nut bliss balls, prep time 10mins
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon of nut butter
- or unhulled tahini (for a nut free option)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup puffed millet
- * or oats
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- *1 tablespoon cocoa optional
- Place all ingredients except coconut in a food processor on high until chopped and well combined.
- Roll together bite sized balls of the mixture and roll in coconut until well coated.
- Place in the freezer for later or enjoy at room temperature.