Christmas Lights Brisbane South 2019 | WITH PHOTOS!
BEST Christmas Lights Brisbane South has to offer in 2019!
This could be a biased view, but the Christmas Lights Brisbane South are definitely a must see if you’re planning your itinerary of events to attend before the big day arrives. The houses are mix of traditional Queenslanders and modern brick homes, which make a great base for the display of lights. Even apartments and townhouses get into the Christmas Spirit, with the Southside winning this category last year.
The houses lit up on the Southside of Brisbane do have some distance between each home. Here are some tips to make the most of your visit if you’re travelling around this side of Brisbane to view the lights.
To sign up to get the maps emailed to you on Friday 6 December 2019 when they have ALL been updated – add your email address here ===> SIGN ME UP FOR CHRISTMAS LIGHT MAPS!
Download Your Map and Plan Your Itinerary for Christmas Lights Brisbane South
To plan your trip, check out the list of houses that have Christmas Light displays on the southside of Brisbane. Download your map for easy navigation and so you can plan a short route.
Group These Suburbs Together
The distance between suburbs on the southside of Brisbane offering Christmas light displays, could see you spending more time in the car, than actually seeing the lights. When you download your map, you will be able to group some suburbs together to make it a great night out.
Here are some suggestions on how to do so:
• Algester and Parkinson
• Eight Mile Plains, Underwood, Springwood
• Runcorn and Woodridge
• Annerley, Mt Gravatt, Tarragindi
• Graceville, Sherwood, Yeronga
You may be able to do two of these suggestions together.
Where are the Christmas Lights South Brisbane?
Here’s our list of where the lights can be found on Brisbane northside in 2019. Make sure you download our map for the best driving directions.
These are confirmed lights for 2019 on the northside of Brisbane.
List of lights on Brisbane southside
If you see a 🎄 icon, this means that the house has won a prize and/or we have personally seen the lights and they are *well worth a look*!
- 22 & 77 Charlotte Street, Wynnum
- 19 Nemarra Street, Wynnum
- Laguna Circuit, Tingalpa
- 🎄 62 Annette Street, Tingalpa
- 40 Mitchell Place, Belmont
- 9 Breadsell St
- Cadogan Street, Carindale
- Melrose Close, Carindale
- 13 Grasmere Place, Carindale
- 🎄 10 Oppermann Place, Carindale
- 12 Picardie Close, Mansfield
- 🎄 101 Kempsie Road, Upper Mount Gravatt
- 🎄 74 Lindwall Street, Upper Mount Gravatt
- 31 Lindwall Street, Upper Mount Gravatt
- 8 Rothon Drive, Rochedale South
- 34 Narelle Crescent, Rochedale South
- 81 Sunflower Crescent, Calamvale
- 19 Nolan Place, Calamvale
- 3 Menser Street Calamvale
- 32 Cordia Street, Algester
- 6 Triantha Street, Algester
- 🎄 7 Bluedong Place, Algester
- 🎄 43 Booyong Street, Algester
- 🎄 8 MacGroarty Street, Coopers Plains
- 19 Boonaree Street, Sunnybank
- 57 Kurig Gai Avenue, Tarragindi
- 21 Esplanade, Yeronga
- 15 Citrine Street, Camp Hill
- 🎄 39 Brooks Street, Camp Hill
- 242 Stanley Road, Carina
- 6 Hull Street, Carina
- 81 Stephens Street, Morningside
- 🎄 60 Harris Street, Hawthorne
- 7 Merry Street, Bulimba
Road Safety and Parking
A drive by or a parking the car to visit the lights in person, will be determined on the weather and how many people have arrived to see the display at the same time as you. Be considerate when parking and don’t park on the front lawns or driveways of neighbouring properties. To make the night even more fun for the kids, get them to wear glowsticks so you can see them if the display is busy with crowds.
Some of the best Christmas light displays can be seen in Sherwood and Graceville. Residents in those suburbs also take part in offering an array of lights on their front verandahs, which can make the travelling time between destinations, a lot of fun for everyone. Be sure to download your map here so you can make the most of your visit on this side of Brisbane.