Christmas Lights Brisbane South 2021 | WITH PHOTOS!
e’ve just collated the BEST Christmas Lights Brisbane South has to offer in 2021! This could be a biased view, but the Christmas Lights Brisbane South are definitely a must see if you’re planning your itinerary of events to attend before the big day arrives. The houses are mix of traditional Queenslanders and modern brick homes, which make a great base for the display of lights. Even apartments and townhouses get into the Christmas Spirit.
The houses lit up on the Southside of Brisbane do have some distance between each home. Here are some tips to make the most of your visit if you’re travelling around this side of Brisbane to view the lights.
To sign up to get the maps emailed to you on Sunday 5 December 2021 when they have ALL been updated – add your email address here ===> SIGN ME UP FOR CHRISTMAS LIGHT MAPS!
Download your map & list for Christmas lights Brisbane south
To plan your trip, check out the list of houses that have Christmas Light displays on the southside of Brisbane. Download your map for easy navigation and so you can plan a short route.
Group suburbs together
The distance between suburbs on the southside of Brisbane offering Christmas light displays could see you spending more time in the car than actually seeing the lights. When you download your map, you will be able to group some suburbs together to make it a great night out.
Where are the Christmas lights south Brisbane?
Here’s our list of where the lights can be found on Brisbane southside in 2021. Make sure you download our map for the best driving directions.
These are confirmed lights for 2021 on the southside of Brisbane.
List of lights on Brisbane southside
Key for symbols:
🎄 – worth a look – this house is something special
⭐️ – multiple houses are in the street
🚗 – bit of a drive (depending on where you live)
- 🎄 81 Stephens Street, Morningside
- 🎄 60 Harris Street, Hawthorne
- 122 Virginia Avenue, Hawthorne
- 🎄 7 Merry Street, Bulimba
- 🎄 17 Carbeen Street, Bulimba
- 🎄 19 Nemarra Street, Wynnum – below
- 127 Picton Parade, Wynnum
- 18 Daphne Place, Wakerley
- 🎄 62 Annette Street, Tingalpa – below
- 🎄 9 Breadsell Street, Carindale
- 🎄 76 Cadogan Street, Carindale
- 🎄 6 Hull Street, Carina
- 🎄 242 Stanley Road, Carina
- 🎄 35 McGahan Street, Carina Heights
- 🎄 3 Southview Cresent, Carindale
- 🎄 12 Picardie Close, Mansfield
- 🎄 30 Tandanya Street, Mansfield
- 🎄 101 Kempsie Road, Upper Mount Gravatt – below
- 🎄 31 Lindwall Street, Upper Mount Gravatt
- 🎄 57 Kuring Gai Avenue, Tarragindi
- 112 Golda Avenue, Salisbury
- 55 Cupania Street, Algester
- 52 Orania Crescent, Calamvale
- 26 & 47 Calliope Street, Runcorn
- 836 Rochedale Road, Rochedale South
If you are looking for a group of house and streets that all ALL lit up, you will need to check our Best Neighbourhoods for Christmas Lights.
Road Safety and Parking
A drive by or parking the car to visit the lights in person, will be determined on the weather and how many people have arrived to see the display at the same time as you. Be considerate when parking and don’t park on the front lawns or driveways of neighbouring properties. To make the night even more fun for the kids, get them to wear glowsticks so you can see them if the display is busy with crowds.