Waldorf Salad – Snack
Families Magazine is proud to bring you 20 healthy and easy to make snacks with recipes included!
- 3 cups lettuce leaf, roughly chopped and washed
- 1 cup baby spinach leaf, washed
- 3 celery sticks, sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and sliced into matchsticks
- 1 avocado, de-seeded and cubed
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup crimson grapes
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons low fat Greek yoghurt
- In a large salad bowl toss together lettuce, spinach, celery, apple, avocado, cucumber and grapes.
- In a small bowl, squeeze the juice of 1/2 a lemon, add olive oil and yoghurt and whisk together with a fork.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss together.