Redbank Plains Recreation Reserve has a new playground and we’ve got some gorgeous photos to entice you to visit! Check it out and make a plan to visit!
Where is the new Redbank Plains Playground?
Located on the corner of Cnr Cedar Road and Moreton Avenue, Redbank Plains this state-of-the-art playground was recently added to the Ipswich community.
What is new?
The contemporary all inclusive playground, catering for toddlers to age 12+, is designed to draw visitors not only from the local area but Ipswich wide to enjoy together as a family and as a community.
The finished Redbank Plains Recreation Reserve playground is aesthetically stunning, bursting in innovation, colour and an array of activities with substantial play value, specific to certain ages and abilities.
New Park at Redbank Plains Recreation Reserve includes:
• The landmark piece, is the custom Corocord tower that stands 9 meters high and features two super slides from various heights.
• Climbing enthusiast can test their strength, coordination and endurance scaling on a custom series of interconnecting parkour rope designs, making up challenging obstacle course.
• Other moving, swinging and spinning play elements include a Multi-spinner, Corocord Net Twister, two-bay swing set and a giant birds nest swing.
Other Facilities at the Redbank Plains Recreation Reserve:
- Open Kick Around Area
- Skate Park
- Strength and Agility Stations
- Car Parking
- Dog Off Leash Area
- Drinking Water
- Picnic Facilities/Seats/Benches
- Public Toilets
Sports Fields/Courts Redbank Plains Park
- AFL (Field Lights)
- Baseball/Softball (Field Lights)
- Fitness and Training
- Rugby League/Union (Field Lights)
- Soccer (Field Lights)
Redbank Plains Library
You can also find the Redbank Plains Library within the Redbank Plains Recreation Reserve – so if the weather is a bit hot or turns rainy, you can duck for cover and grab a book with the kids!
This is a great open space for families that caters for a multitude of outdoor pursuits. Let us know what you think of this park in comments!