It’s getting to be that time of year where a platter often becomes lunch or dinner, and when it comes to platters, the only limits are your imagination. If you’re looking for inspiration, this Ploughman’s Platter with Whipped Feta Dip is guaranteed to be a real crowd pleaser.
A Ploughman’s platter is traditionally bread, cheese, pickles and some ham, but our take is a little more robust … and even includes some dessert! The whipped feta dip is such a simple addition and it’s oh-so good. With only two ingredients, it’s super quick to make and yummo.
Note: Our beautiful board was gifted to us by The Cutting Board Company. Visit them for gorgeous handmade, personalised boards for your platters and more.
Creating a Ploughman’s Platter with Whipped Feta Dip
Whipped Feta Dip
- 200 grams feta
- 125 grams cream cheese
- *optional chives to top
- In a food processor, mix the feta until it is in fine chunks
- Add in the cream cheese and mix for a good 3-5 minutes until smooth and creamy
- Serve with your favourite accompaniments – it’s that simple
What’s on our platter:
- Seeded sourdough bread slices
- Rosemary and sea salt bread sticks
- Vintage cheese
- Whipped feta dip
- Fruit chutney
- Ham off the bone
- Nectarine slices
- Dark choc mint sticks