Christmas Lights Ipswich QLD 2020 | WITH PHOTOS!!
Venturing outside of Brisbane to view Christmas Lights is well worth a visit, especially if you have a love for Queenslander houses. The Christmas lights Ipswich QLD really showcase the best of heritage Queenslander living – especially in the town centre of Ipswich.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We hope you and your loved ones have a happy holiday. Who is going into the Aussie Jungle? Find out on I’m A Celebrity… in Australia, January 3, on Channel 10.
But the suburbs in between Brisbane West and Ipswich offer an array of lights not to be missed. Here are some tips to ensure your visit to the Christmas Lights in Ipswich, is one to remember.
To sign up to get the maps emailed to you on Friday 11 December 2020 when they have ALL been updated – add your email address here ===> SIGN ME UP FOR CHRISTMAS LIGHT MAPS!
Download your Map for Christmas Lights Ipswich QLD
A map showing the houses lit up for Christmas in the Ipswich area can be downloaded from Families Magazine. Because the number of houses are spread out over a vast area, choose a suburb or two and focus on the houses in those areas, instead of trying to fit all the houses in one night.
Make these houses your MUST visits to see Christmas Lights Ipswich QLD
Radio Station, River 94.9 holds its annual Christmas light competition, which highlights the best of the best in Ipswich when it comes to Christmas light displays. Make sure the following award winning light displays are on your itinerary to visit.
Image: 39 Rawlings St Deebing Heights 2018
The full list and map of Ipswich Christmas lights
To make the most of visiting the Christmas Lights Ipswich QLD, do make sure you download your map and make a note of the ones that have the Christmas tree symbol. That means we have seen their display and we know it is AWESOME and worth the drive!
Because the homes in Ipswich that participate in putting up Christmas lights is MASSIVE, we have had to break our lists into two this year. We have Ipswich East – mostly Springfield Lakes area and Ipswich West – mostly Ipswich area.
Ipswich East – Springfield Lakes & surrounds
Ipswich Area & surrounds
Digital Driving Route Map for Ipswich Christmas lights
Download your free driving Christmas lights maps for Ipswich – click here.
Winners of the River 94.9 Christmas Lights competition
Best New Entrant:
- 162 Edwards St, Raceview
- Runner Up – 24 Picadilly Court, Deebing Heights
- Winner – 36 Mahogany St, Raceview
- 21 Hillier Court, Flinders View
- Nova Court, Flinders View
- Runner Up – The Springs Lifestyle Village, Silkstone
- Winner – The Pavillion, Rosewood
- 24 Picadilly Court, Deebing Heights
Full list of best Christmas lights Ipswich East – Springfield Lakes & surrounds
Here is a comprehensive list of the homes that have Christmas light displays in Ipswich east.
- Berkshire Place, Springfield Lakes
- 58 Laguna Crescent, Springfield Lakes
- Carnarvon Avenue, Springfield Lakes
- 93 Angelica Avenue, Springfield Lakes
- Acacia Place, Spring Mountain
- Freesia Close, Springfield Lakes
- Congo Circuit, Springfield
- 78 Ishmael Road, Camira
- 1 Ron Street, Camira
- 33 William Street, Goodna
- 16 Gorry Street, Goodna
- McAuley Crescent, Augustine Heights
- Christopher Street, Augustine Heights
- Bathersby Crescent, Augustine Heights
- Oxenham Circuit, Augustine Heights
- Gordon Drive, Bellbird Park
- 14 & 51 Frawley Drive, Redbank Plains
- Palaszczuk Avenue, Collingwood Park
- Donohue Court, Collingwood Park
- 1 Hannant Street, Collingwood Park
- Gibbs Street, Riverview
- Eustace Court, Collingwood Park
- Bailey Street, Collingwood Park
- 1 Paul Tully Avenue, Collingwood Park
- West G Hayden Drive, Collingwood Park
- Forgan Smith Street, Collingwood Park
- Tone Drive, Collingwood Park
- Milford Street, Redbank Plains
- Tindle Street, Redbank Plains
- William Drysdale Close, Redbank Plains
- Rasmussen Crescent, Redbank Plains
- 24 Drewett Avenue, Redbank Plains
- Stormbird Street, Redbank Plains
- Huntley Crescent, Redbank Plains
- 14 Vantage Place, Redbank Plains
- Lomond Street, South Ripley
- Pleasant Street, South Ripley
- 🎄 32 Tamborine Street, South Ripley
Full list of best Christmas lights Ipswich West
Here is a comprehensive list of the homes that have Christmas light displays in Ipswich west.
- 🎄 Piccadilly Court, Deebing Heights
- Pintail Circuit/Corymbia Lane Deebing Heights
- 68 Sandalwood Drive, Yamanto
- Equestrian Drive, Yamanto
- 15 Capriole Close, Yamanto
- Blenheim Crescent, Yamanto
- Saint James Place, Flinders View
- 🎄 52, 54 & 56 Jacana Crescent, Flinders View
- 🎄 21 Hillier Court, Flinders View
- 4 Inverness Street, Flinders View
- 14 Rangeview Drive, Flinders View
- Nova Court, Flinders View
- Discovery Street, Flinders View
- Wattle Crescent, Raceview
- 2 Creston Street, Raceview
- Dulcie Street, Raceview
- Victory Street, Raceview
- 1 Explorer Street, Raceview
- 36 Mahogany Street, Raceview
- Robertson Road, Eastern Heights
- Edgar Street, Eastern Heights
- Trumpy Street, Silkstone
- Knight Avenue, Silkstone
- 2 Auld Street, Silkstone
- Blackstone Road, Silkstone
- 45 Sealy Street, Silkstone
- 108 Naomai Street, Blackstone
- 4 Banbury Close, Bundamba
- Weymouth Street, Bundamba
- Stanley Street, North Booval
- Jacaranda Street, Booval
- 13a Green Street, Booval
- Easton Street, Booval
- 19 Frederick Street, Newtown
- 50 Thorn Street, Ipswich
- 4 MacAlister Street, Ipswich
- 6 Perry Street, Churchill
- 20 Berry Street, Churchill
- 10 Mornington Crescent, One Mile
- 28 Eagleton Crescent, Leichhardt
- Challinor Street, Sadliers Crossing
- 1/24 Thomas Street, Sadliers Crossing
- 12 Bowen Street, Woodend
- Pine Street, North Ipswich
- Freeman Street, North Ipswich
- 190 Pine Mountain Road, Brassall
- Beattie Court, Brassall
- Atlantic Drive/Britannia Way, Brassall
- 4 Peaceful Place, Brassall
- Diamantina Boulevard, Brassall
- 60 Aramac Street, Brassall
- Staaten Street, Brassall
- 3 Pringle Place, Pine Mountain
- 10 Clarice Avenue, North Ipswich
- 256 Mount Crosby Road, Chuwar
- Shamrock Court/Lilley Terrace Chuwar
- Langlands Street, Chuwar
- Lewis Drive, Chuwar
- Greenview Court, Karalee
If you are looking for a group of house and streets that all ALL lit up, you will need to check our Best Neighbourhoods for Christmas Lights.
Once your itinerary is complete, you can decide whether you park your car or drive by the display. Be mindful of other visitors wanting to see the Christmas Lights. Don’t be a nuisance and park in the middle of the road or stop in the middle of the road. It can be hard to predict which houses will get a heavy influx of visitors, so make the decision at the time of your arrival to park or drive by.
Be considerate of the neighbouring properties as well and ensure you don’t park on their driveway or in front of their driveway if you choose to walk to the lights display.
To make the night even more fun for the kids, get them to wear glow sticks. This will help you, and the drive by traffic, see your kids.