All Saints Anglican School, Merrimac – Parent Fact Sheet
Are you considering sending your child to All Saints Anglican School in Merrimac? Read our parent fact sheet to help you make this important decision.
Why choose All Saints Anglican School in Merrimac?
All Saints Anglican School in Merrimac seeks to give your child the wings they need to soar! Staff look to find your child’s area of brilliance and give them the tools they need to shine. Students can attest to strong academic and sporting results that is created by a passionate learning environment and culture. It is a proud Anglican Christian school that strives to fill learners with gratitude and the responsibility to help others through the idea of service and community bonds.
For information on Open Days at Gold Coast schools click here.
What sporting and co-curricular options are there at All Saints Anglican School in Merrimac?
Students can participate in the following sporting activities:
- Necombe Ball (junior school only)
- European Handball (junior school only)
- Rugby Union
- Touch Football
- Water Polo (senior school only)
Students can participate in the following co-curricular activities:
- Music (Instrumental tuition, musical ensembles, junior band programmes, Biennial Artist in Residence, Biennial Concerto Competition, Music Camp)
- Debating (middle and senior school) and public speaking (Rostrum Voice of Youth, Lions Youth of the Year, the AB Paterson Public Speaking Competition, the United Nations Youth Security Council Competition)
- Chess (Weekly lessons in years 1-3, Chess club at all year levels, Gold Coast Inter-Schools’ Chess Competition, the Association of Private Schools Chess Competition)
- Duke of Edinburgh Award for personal development and community involvement
- Co-curricular Drama and Communication. Gold Coast Drama Festival. Eisteddford. Beinnial Junior School Production, Annual Middle School Production, Biennial Senior School Production
- Outdoor Education programme years 2-12 (Camps, nights away, wide range of recreational activities)
What are the public transport options to All Saints Anglican School in Merrimac?
A number of bus routes service All Saints Anglican School. The 755, 3135, 3030, 3016, 3161, 758 and the 3139 all stop within 500 m of the campus.
What are the school fees per semester?
The following figures include general tuition fees only.
- Prep-year 6: $3665
- Middle school (year 7-9): $4241
- Senior school (year 10-12): $4559
What are the boarding options at All Saints Anglican School in Merrimac?
International students reside in ‘International House’ which is a modern facility with 20 twin share rooms. They are supervised by professional residential staff. All meals are supplied and there is both academic and pastoral support provided. Students have internet, email, private telephones and voice mail services. They have a modern gym and a heated pool. They are also supplied with free after school tutoring and provided with many organised social events.
Does All Saints Anglican School offer scholarships and how do we apply?
Scholarships are offered via the ACER scholarship testing programme.
All Saints Anglican School in Merrimac offers school tours throughout the year. You can arrange to attend via this link. Check our listing of Gold Coast school open days here.