EASY 2 Ingredient Fudge Recipe
This easy 2 ingredient fudge recipe will have you wondering why you ever made any other kind of fudge… ever!
I was walking through my local grocery store today and it was like they knew why I was there… they are so cunning and so clever to put all the things so handily together….
The 2 ingredients you need are:
- 3 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (397 gr.)
How to make our easy 2 ingredient fudge recipe
I am not even joking when I tell you how easy it is to make this easy 2 ingredient fudge recipe:
- Tip the contents of the chocolate chips packet and the sweetened condensed milk into a microwave proof bowl.
- Melt in 30 second increments.
- Stir after each 30 seconds.
- When melted, pour into a greased pan, or line with baking paper.
- Let cool in the fridge and then cut into pieces.
Variations to the recipe:
Add nuts as desired
Use cherry chips to make to the fudge. Then pour melted chocolate chips on top with peanuts.
Use peanut butter chips to make to the fudge. Then top with chocolate or don’t, if you prefer not to.
Use dark chocolate chips
Use mint chips, mint pieces or 1 tsp. mint flavoring
Chocolate Covered Strawberry:
Stir in 2-3 Tbsp. of strawberry jam
Stir in 1/2 cup marshmallows and 1/4 cup chopped almonds
Use White chocolate chips instead
Use white chocolate chips and stir in crushed candy canes
Stir in 1/3 cup of M&M’s
Add 1 tsp. cinnamon and 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
Swirl on top 1/4 cup caramel sauce
Do you have a variation you would like to share or prefer it another way? Tell us in comments below.