Where is Crows Nest Library?
Crows Nest Library is located on the corner of New England Highway and William Street, Crows Nest. You can contact them on (07) 4698 1585.
Crows Nest Library Facilities & Resources
The facilities at Crows Nest Library include – an after hours chute to return borrowed items at your convenience. Access to free books, movies, computers, internet (60 mins wifi per person per day) and online resources.
Activities for children at Crows Nest Library
There are a variety of activities, events, workshops and shows for you and your children. Some of the activities on offer may include;
- Storytime – These sessions are aimed at 2 – 5 year olds, although all ages are welcome. They are fun and relaxed sessions to give children the best start to reading.
- First 5 Forever: Baby Rhyme Time and StoryTime Babies and young children learn best by listening and interacting with the important adults in their lives during everyday activities – whether that’s talking about what you can see on the way to the park, singing nursery rhymes, pointing out something you both view out the window, or learning new words while shopping for groceries. Free Baby Time and Story Time sessions are now being run at various locations throughout Toowoomba. First 5 Forever is an initiative of the Queensland Government and the State Library of Queensland.
- There is a variety of workshops and activities on offer for adults as well.
- During the school holidays activities such as author visits and extra events are run for the children.
Please check the Toowoomba Regional Council website for times and dates.
Opening Time & Access
- Monday 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Tuesday 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Wednesday 2pm to 5pm
- Thursday 1pm to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 5pm
- Saturday 9am to 12pm
You can find out more information on Crows Nest Library here.