Australia Fair – Cinemas and Shopping with Kids? Sounds good to us!
Taking the kids to Australia Fair cinemas and then going shopping? Can we come? Hints and tips in here for you to check out!
Australia Fair Cinemas and Shopping with kids
Australia Fair Cinemas are much loved by locals for being a (relatively) cheap place to take kids to see films. The prices for tickets are lower than average and they’ve also got a VIP service (leave the kids at home for that one and really enjoy it!).
There is assigned seating at Australia Fair Cinemas which makes planning ahead, particularly if you have children with auditory and sensory issues, easier. You’re not allowed to take your own food in but the snack bar prices are reasonable. Or you could head to the food court before or after the film to get some delicious eats there!
What are the food court options at Australia Fair?
You’ve got your standard takeaway chains as well as:
- (Plenty of) awesome coffee!
- Fish and chips
- Frozen Yoghurt
- Donut King
Parking for Australia Fair Cinemas and Shops
Parking for the first three hours is FREE.
If you spend more than $100 or if you’re seeing a movie, you get five hours for FREE once your ticket has been validated.
Family friendly facilities
- Two fully equipped parents rooms with change tables, microwaves and breast feeding privacy areas (one on each level)
- Junior toilets AND play areas in both of the parents rooms
- There’s a JP if you need any important stuff signed or notarised
- Wheelchair, motorised scooter and stroller hire is available for FREE from the Customer Service desk
Where to go
Australia Fair Cinemas and shops are located at 42 Marine Parade, Southport.