A simple activity for your little ones to do for their mum for Mothers day. Dads or other adults could spend some time with the children to help them make these cute Mothers Day Craft Flowers to present to mum on her special day.
Mothers Day craft flowers in a jar!
What you will need:
- A piece of cardboard
- colouring in pens/pencils
- 4 or 5 green bendy drinking straws
- sticky tape
- blu tack
- some wrapped chocolate coins
- tissue paper or celophane
What to do:
- Draw a basic five petal daisy flower shape on cardboard (about the size of the palm of your hand works well)
- Colour and cut out the flower shape
- Tape a green bendy straw to the back of the flower for the stem (bendy bit near the flower)
- Bluetac or double sided tape a wrapped chocolate to the middle of the front of the flower. I used the chocolate coins from Woolworths but there are many wrapped chocolates/lollies you can choose from.
- Make as many or as few as you like and tape them together at the base to make a beautiful bunch of chocolate flowers for mum. You could also wrap them in tissue paper to make a beautiful bouquet or even put them in a vase.