Gold Coast gymnastics classes offer local children an excellent opportunity to participate in a fantastic sport. We’ve put together an overview so you can sign your child up TODAY!
Gold Coast gymnastics… how could it benefit my child?
When we put together our comprehensive list of gymnastics classes for Brisbane kids we knew we had to extend ourselves to include the Gold Coast as well!
Gymnastics has huge potential benefits for children. These include (but certainly aren’t limited to):
- Discipline and structure
- Balance and overall wellness
- The ability to focus, practice and listen to instructions
- The drive to push themselves to achieve and to not give up when things get hard
The above qualities can promote resilience and help children in all areas of their life – definitely not just sport!
Gold Coast gymnastics venues
Gold Coast Gymnastics
- Two locations: Coomera (35 Beattie Road, Coomera) and Miami (70 Pacific Avenue, Miami).
- These venues offers classes for children aged 1 right up until an elite, competitive level.
- To arrange a tour, a trial lesson or just to get in contact phone (07) 5572 3619.
Delta Gold Coast
- Two locations: Delta St Hilda’s (St Hilda’s School Sports Complex, Whitby Street, Southport) and Delta Southport (16 Mick Vievers Way, Southport).
- Classes offered for toddlers, kids and competitive gymnasts.
- Contact Delta Head Office on (07) 3262 0055 to express interest in joining your local centre.
Super Performance Centre
- Lot 2C, 2 Middleton Street, Ashmore.
- This is a venue that offers gymnastics, cheer and circus club! They have unique programs suited for every student – including children with special needs. From tiny tots to elite athletes!
- Contact (07) 5532 8429 to get information about trial classes.
Elite Rhythmic Gymnastics Club
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday: Marymount College, Reedy Creek Road, Burleigh Waters.
Friday: All Saints Anglican School, Highfield Drive, Merrimac.
- This is the ONLY devoted rhythmic gymnastics club in the local area. Classes are for both boys and girls aged 2 and up! Younger classes in particular focus on physical activity including balance, stretching and gymnastics basics.
- Contact 0403 034 914 for more information.
Gold Coast PCYC Gymnastics
- 180 Monaco St, Broadbeach.
- Kids and Youth classes for gymnastics on a casual basis
- Call (07) 5538 5201 for more information.
Gold Coast Gymnastics – Get Flippin’!
This is a popular sport that can really help develop your child’s physical and emotional confidence. Consider it when you’re thinking of what Gold Coast sport you’d like to sign your children up to.