- This event has passed.
Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers | Toowoomba
1 September, 2022 - 30 September, 2022
We’ve got blooming great news! In 2022, the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers will open for 30 petal-filled days. Plus, the Festival of Food and Wine is making a return and our family favourite, the Grand Central Floral Parade (a free-event) is back bigger than ever!
Kid friendly Carnival? You bet! Bring the littlies along to our pick of the best Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers spots for family fun!
- The feature floral parks are for all ages, plus you can go via the playground at both Laurel Bank Park and Queens Park Botanic Gardens for little monkeys to run off some energy! Open all day, every day 1-30 Sept.
- Festival of Food & Wine (Fri 9 – Sun 11 Sept) – for music loving littles, Festival is oodles of fun! With a dedicated kids area, grown-ups can have a great time too.
- Grand Central Floral Parade (Sat 17 Sept) – it’s colourful, loud and FUN! Get there early to grab a spot in the front row.
- Teddy Bears’ Picnic (Sat 24 Sept) – enjoy a morning out with activities, fun on the playground and more. BYO teddy!
- Cinema Under the Stars (Sat 24 Sept) – pack a picnic and enjoy kids classic Ferngully on the big screen. Head home for bedtime or stay on for “big kids” film 10 Things I Hate About You.
- #trEATS (1-30 Sept) – foodie families can treat their taste buds with exclusive specials from local eateries all month!