Little VIP’s Nanny Agency | Brisbane Nannies and Babysitters
Are you looking for reliable, fun, devoted and experienced nannies and babysitters in Brisbane? Or are you looking for employment as a nanny? Little VIP’s Nanny Agency in Brisbane has what you need.
Nannies in Brisbane
Little VIP’s is a nanny and babysitting agency that offers a personal touch in selecting the perfect nanny for you and your family. They understand that each individual family has their own unique requirements and their aim is to find you a nanny that is suited to your family and lifestyle.
Little VIP’s will listen carefully to your requirements and match you with a nanny or babysitter to suits your needs.
Little VIP’s Nanny Agency Services
When looking for a nanny or babysitter there are a lot of things to consider. Of primary consideration is the care your child will receive, and the history and experience of the nanny or babysitter in providing security and a safe environment within your home. Your time is valuable and Little VIP’s understands your families safety, happiness and well being is paramount, so they will do the hard work for you to free up your time.
- full time nanny
- part time nanny
- live in nanny
- outside school hours nanny
- house manager
- mother’s help
There are many advantages to having the help of a nanny. A nanny is someone your child or children can get to know on a more personal level, providing regular care in a familiar environment. The routine of the home can be maintained and a nanny can be a convenient solution for busy parents or parents struggling with health issues. Children with compromised immunity are also at less risk of picking up infections when care is provided in their own homes than those in an external childcare environment.
What a nanny can help with
A nanny’s duties can include, but are not limited to:
- providing a safe and nurturing environment where the children can develop at their own rate through age appropriate activities.
- preparing and serving meals for the children.
- bathing and dressing children.
- changing nappies and preparing bottles when needed.
- transporting children to school activities i.e swimming, library and ballet.
- assisting with homework, reading etc.
- keeping children’s play areas clean and tidy.
- conducting light household duties such as washing, unloading/loading dishwasher, emptying trash.
Employment at Little VIP’s Nanny Agency
If you are a childcare worker looking for work as a nanny, Little VIP’s can help connect you to the perfect family to suit your employment availability and needs.
Nannies will be screened for the following
- at least 2 years experience
- current first aid and CPR certificate
- current police check
- valid blue card
- two outstanding references (will be contacted and checked by Little VIP’s Nanny Agency)
- childcare qualifications (where needed).
- drivers licence (where needed).
You will be interviewed by Little VIP’s Nanny Agency face to face or via Skype, during which they will look at communication skills, personality, appearance, knowledge of children and your capability.
Why choose Little VIP’s Nanny Agency
Little VIP’s Nanny Agency is a family-run business operated by Claire, a mum and former nanny with many years’ experience. Claire is passionate about finding the perfect nanny for your family to make life easier and relieve the pressure on busy parents and guardians.
Claire takes the time to get to know the nannies in her employ and makes sure the nanny is equally as happy with the family they are placed with as the family is with them.
Contact Little VIP’s Nanny Agency
If you need a nanny, or you are a nanny looking for a placement, get in touch with Little VIP’s.
Phone: 0431 439 639
website: click here