Dreamworld Discount Coupons+ What’s On for Families
Looking for Dreamworld discount coupons as well as what’s on at Dreamworld for families?
Gold Coast Editor Rebel and her family visited the theme park as guests of Dreamworld and have put together this great list of what’s on and where to get the best deals, including discount Dreamworld vouchers!
Read on to find out all the details.
A great place to celebrate a birthday!
When you’re turning eight years old, the lure of an entire shop dedicated to LEGO® is a pretty big drawcard. When that LEGO® store is right next to a Jelly Belly® Store and both of them are located at a theme park? Well, where to celebrate your birthday becomes a no brainer!
We hit up Dreamworld for a day of fun, and boy did it deliver
With Tiger Island, Dreamworld Corroboree, Dreamworld Wildlife Foundation, ABC KIDS WORLD, Wiggles World, Brock’s Garage, Hot Wheels SideWinder, V8 Supercars RedLine, FlowRider, and the Big 9 Thrill Rides – some of the tallest, fastest thrill rides in the world, Dreamworld is the ultimate place for family fun.
While the Big 9 Thrill rides weren’t for all of us, the birthday boy celebrated his milestone by going on The Claw EIGHT times in a row. Once with me, and additional seven times solo because #queasy
We loved meandering through the wide spacious grounds. There was plenty of shade, plenty of refreshments and tonnes of entertainment.
Dreamworld describes it best themselves with:
“Dreamworld can be anything you can imagine. It’s a place where a visit to a visit to WhiteWater World can make you feel like a pirate or a mermaid. Where getting up close and personal with the tigers at Tiger island or the Koalas and Kangaroos at Dreamworld Corroboree, can make you feel like an explorer. It’s a place where you immerse yourself in a world filled with your favourite DreamWorks heroes like Kung Fu Panda, and master the art of karate. or where you can escape in a Faire Faire away fairytale with Shrek, and join the Madagascar animals on their adventures. Step inside and explore imagination at play.”
Families Magazine Top Tips for a Dreamworld Visit:
- Visit Dreamworld Corroboree, the kids loved the opportunity to get hands on with the animals, and it’s a great place to stop in the shade and recharge for the rest of the day.
- If you want to skip the Saturday and Sunday queues, look into Dreamworld’s virtual ride queuing system, RIDE EXPRESS. With three speeds to choose from, you won’t have to wait in line long, if at all.
- Plan ahead. If you have RACQ membership, you can gain discounted entry (more on that below). There is SO much to do, so get everyone in the family to choose the one thing they would like to do the most, then map out your day with a plan so that nobody misses out. The Dreamworld site has a downloadable park map to make planning a schedule all the more easy.
- Don’t forget the essentials: Sunblock, hats, camera, charged phone, and maybe a change of clothes for younger kids if needed. Pack your schedule and whatever you do, don’t forget the discounted Dreamworld tickets that you printed out the night before.
Families Magazine Top Tips to Score Dreamworld Discount Coupons
The good news is that there are multiple places that offer Dreamworld discount coupons and voucher all year round.
Our favourite places are:
- Scoopon – click here for their latest deals
- Groupon – you can find their latest deal here
- Cudo – their Gold Coast section may have a discount code you can apply – check here
- Experience Oz – they often have a good deal click here
- Klook also are worth a look – they often have the cheapest deals – click here
- Shopdocket sometimes has good deals too – find out here
As we said above the key to a great day out at Dreamworld (and getting a discounted ticket) is planning ahead. Do your homework, score a cheap Dreamworld ticket and that will leave you more money to spend on the yummy food and animal encounters.
Did you find a bargain? Let us know in comments below!