Kid Friendly Chicken Meatballs Your Family Will Love!
These delicious chicken meatballs are a big favourite in our house and have been since my kids were babies. They’re also packed with healthy vegetables including carrot, corn, and zucchini. Give them a try!
- 300g chicken mince
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 1/2 cup of corn kernels
- 1 zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups of tasty grated cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of cornflour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Pop carrot zucchini and corn into a food processor and process until grated. If you don’t have a food processor you can use a grater, and some elbow grease to get the same result.
- Put into a large bowl along with the chicken mince, cheese, soy sauce, and cornflour and mix well.
- Roll into balls of about 1 tbsp each and place on a lined tray.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes until golden.
Families Tip: These tasty and kid friendly chicken meatballs can be frozen for later and they are also great in lunchboxes for school.