How to Celebrate Halloween with Kids in Queensland!
Looking for some Halloween crafts and activities to do with your kids? Look no further! We’ve collated some great ideas for you in here!
We’ve got crafts, activities, recipes, costumes, things to do AND the very best in Halloween community events! Phew!
Halloween crafts and activities
- Make adorable GHOST EMOJI hanging decorations – HERE!
- Print out a Halloween Crossword for the kids – HERE!
- Pom pom tarantulas – HERE!
Follow this link to find all the HEALTHY options listed below!
- Vegetable Skeleton
- Spider Pizza
- Spooky Fruit Cups
- Olive Mummy Toastie
- Spooky Skewers
- Pumpkin Dips
- Vegetable Graveyard
If you’re looking for something decidedly unhealthy (but downright delicious) follow this link for Ghastly Ghouls Chocolate Bark!
If DIY makes you actually cry, follow these links for some help from the professionals!
Check our Book Week ideas to find some costume inspiration of the literary variety.
Explaining Halloween to kids
Are you trying to teach your children about Halloween? This helpful link covers the REAL meaning of Halloween. You might learn a thing or two, yourself!
Halloween – things to do
Here’s what you need to know about WHERE to go to have a spooky good time this Halloween!
- 50 THINGS for Halloween fans to do!
- Halloween Brisbane – where to go for trick or treating and haunted houses!
Halloween community events
- Kid-friendly Halloween parties and events on the Gold Coast!
- IPSWICH Street Party!
- Halloween Spooktacular Family Events, Indooroopilly!
- Kids Halloween Party, Lawnton!
- Manly Halloween Street Party, Manly! (This is the BIGGEST Halloween event in Brisbane)
We’re always keen to expand our crafting section with ideas from our community. We’d LOVE to hear about and see your spooky ideas. Please feel free to share in the comments or provide a link to your Pinterest / Etsy store for details. Let’s get a little more spooky with our Families Magazine Community!
Carving a Halloween pumpkin?
Find over 700 pumpkin carving stencils here.