Free Download Emoji Ghost Garland
Put a modern twist on the Halloween decorations this year with this adorable emoji ghost garland.
Don’t be afraid this little guy is the friendliest ghost since casper ? and with our free downloadable template here’s a craft project that won’t scare you!
You will need;
- A sheet each of white, black and pink craft felt
- Craft glue or hot glue gun
- Black yarn
- Computer & printer for printing template
Step 1. Click here to download the free template
Step 2. Use the template to trace out the ghost shape with a lead pencil
Step 3. Cut out the ghost shape from the white felt
Step 4. Cut out the mouth and eyes from the black felt
Step 5. Cut out the tongue from the pink felt
Step 6. Glue the eye and mouth to the ghost
Step 7. Glue the tongue over the mouth
Step 8. Use a little bit of the leftover white felt to glue the ghost to the black yarn
Step 9. Hang your decoration in a spooky spot!
The nitty gritty
- Takes about 20 minutes to complete
- Hold the template up to window to make tracing easier
- 1 A4 sheet of white felt makes 4 emoji ghosts
RELATED: Here is our kids guide to the real meaning of Halloween.