- This event has passed.
The South Bank Truck Festival | South Brisbane
13 May - 16 May
The South Bank Truck Festival is driving into town from 13-16 May 2021. Little Stanley Street and Stanley Street Plaza will be closed to traffic for a major display of trucks and trailers. Plus, to create a festival atmosphere there will be a FREE Laservision water & light spectacular and kids entertainment.
Laservision water & light spectacular
Presented by LASERVISION, this incredible display of dancing water, mesmerising LASER light and larger than life video projection all combined into a fun-filled show celebrating Australia’s Heavy Vehicle industry.
- Where: Streets Beach – South Bank Lagoon
- When: Thurs 13 – Sat 15 May | Every half hour 7pm – 9pm
Little Stanley Street Truck & Trailer Showcase
- Where: Little Stanley Street & Stanley Street Plaza
- When: Thu 13 – Sun 16 May | All day and night each day of the festival
Truck Push for Kids
- Where: Little Stanley Street
- When: Fri 14 May | 7am – 8am
In an official Guinness World Record attempt, Strongman Troy Conley-Magnusson will attempt to push a 12 tonne Freightliner Cascadia prime mover over 30 metres, all to raise money for charity. Troy has already proven he has what it takes, pulling everything from car fleets semi-trailers to aeroplanes. This one is different, but there is a world record on the line. You can support the cause with a pledge on the festival website.
Rainforest Play Zone
Head over to South Bank’s Rainforest Green on Friday and Saturday to take part in all the family friendly fun. Admission is FREE.
- 10am – 4pm: Oversized games (Connect 4, Tic Tac Toe, Jenga, Checkers)
- 10.30am – 1.30pm: Face Painters
- 11am – 2pm: Rhett the Juggling Clown
- 12pm – 3pm: Bubble Pirates
- 2pm – 2.30pm: Red Rocket 3 Show
- 3pm – 3.30pm: Red Rocket 3 Show
- 5pm: Gates open for TruckFest Outdoor Cinema
- 6pm: Friday – The Disney Pixar classic “Cars” & Saturday – “Monster Trucks”
The Brisbane Truck Show
- Where: Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- When: Thu 13 – Sun 16 May | Doors open at 10am each day
The Brisbane Truck Show is back with the latest trucks, trailers, components, equipment and technology. There’s over 300 exhibits across three floors. Adult tickets are just $22 online and accompanied kids under 18 are free.