Source Kids Disability Expo | South Brisbane
13 November - 14 November
Back for its third year in Brisbane, the Source Kids Disability Expo is focused on children, youth, and young adults up to the age of 25 who have different abilities.
This two-day event from Sat 13 – Sun 14 November, 2021 will bring together the latest disability products, services and technology all under one roof at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.
What you can expect to see at the expo:
- Over 120 disability product and service providers under one roof for two days in a COVID safe environment
- A live Info-Pod with an incredible line up of speakers
- A performance zone to entertain young and old
- A sensory zone to relax and chill in a sensory friendly space
- Two game zones with giant games, activities and FUN to entertain the young ones, while parents can take a break and recharge!
- And loads more….
Register now for free tickets to attend. Tickets will be required for all attendees to comply with COVID contract tracing requirements.