- This event has passed.
Shadow Makers | Redcliffe
8 April @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until 31 May, 2021
There are shadows all around us
Some are big, and others are small
Some move mysteriously, while others sit still
All shadows appear with shining light
and disappear in deep darkness
What does your shadow look like? Does it have a story to tell?
Explore the magic of light and shadow in Shadow makers, a FREE exhibition at the Redcliffe Museum.
Enjoy a host of fun interactive activities including silhouette tracing, making shadow box puppets, performing a shadow show and more!
About Redcliffe Museum
Celebrate the evolution of Redcliffe Peninsula’s character, identity and discover its significance in Australian history. Reminisce about the heyday of seaside holidays and marvel at the vision and hard work needed to make the peninsula what it is today.
The museum features:
- films about the early days of the Redcliffe peninsula
- a celebration of holidays by the seaside
- treasured photographs showing Redcliffe years ago and now
- Scenes of life, where modern technology brings historical objects to life
- memory boxes to rummage through and uncover items and stories from the past
- the Imaginarium – a fun, intergenerational space to play
- a diverse programme of events, exhibitions and workshops for adults and children.