- This event has passed.
Puppy Palooza | Toombul
28 August, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 pm
One event on 29 August, 2020 at 8:30 am
One event on 30 August, 2020 at 8:30 am
Raise your PAWS! From 28 – 30 August Toombul Shopping Centre is celebrating your favourite four-legged friends at their Puppy Palooza and yes your fur babies are welcome to come along too!
– Free pupcakes and doggy donuts instore at Petbarn *While stocks last
– Receive a free goodie bag full of treats when you make a purchase at Petbarn
– Free puppaccinos when you dine at Dapple+Waver. They have dog-friendly tables outside
– Free puppy refreshments including water and doggy treats at Dapple+Waver, Espresso Max, Max Brenner, Billy Baxter, and Rashays.
Treat your pup to some pampering during Puppy Palooza and get 10% off any grooming service at Petbarn between 24 – 29 August. Services include:
– Bath and towel dry or bath and blow-dry
– Full grooms
– Style grooms
– Hygiene tidies
– Colours – Petbarn offers a fully safe colouring service for doggies!
Petbarn puppy school is a group puppy school conducted by trained and qualified puppy trainers. It is a fun and interactive dog training course that will allow your puppy to socialise in a positive environment with dogs of all sizes. Your puppy will be taught basic manners and best behaviour along with vital socialisation and development skills.
You are welcome to walk, sit and dine with your dogs at the below restaurants provided they are on a leash. Dogs are not permitted inside each of the malls.
– Dapple + Waver, upstairs
– Espresso Max, upstairs
– Max Brenner, upstairs
– Billy Baxter, ground level
– Rashays, ground level
To make sure you’re never caught short, dog waste bags are located in dispensers on most outdoor rubbish bins.
Pet Rescue Fur-ever Homes
Give a home to one of the many rescue dogs currently looking for a loving family to call their own. Visit the adoption station upstairs, outside Espresso Max.
Need help getting there?
If you are dining in with your pooch at Toombul Shopping Centre, the best parking is the undercover carpark off Kreuter Street. If you are visiting Petbarn, park in the carpark off Masefield Street.