- This event has passed.
Pixar Putt | Brisbane
31 December, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until 28 February, 2021
Australia’s most talked-about mini-golf sensation, Pixar Putt, is returning to Brisbane from 31st December for a strictly limited season.
Little Stanley Street at South Bank will transform into a Pixar fan’s ultimate fantasy world. The immersive pop-up mini-golf experience is made up of interactive holes inspired by the stories, characters and icons from some of Pixar’s most beloved films including Toy Story, The Incredibles, Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo, A Bug’s Life, Wall-E and Inside Out.
While many familiar favourites will return, this year’s Pixar Putt at South Bank will also see the debut of five brand-new holes including one inspired by Disney and Pixar’s new movie Soul. Launching exclusively on Disney+ on Christmas night, Soul takes audiences on a journey from the streets of New York City, to the cosmic realms, to discover the answers to life’s most important questions! Other new holes include Pixar’s latest hit Onward which features ‘Guinevere’ the van; a new Toy Story 4 hole featuring Benson the ventriloquist puppet henchman; and completely redesigned holes inspired by Pixar favourites, Ratatouille and Coco.
Another exciting addition for this Brisbane season is an extension to opening hours for over 18s on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, Pixar Putt After Dark is open from 7:00pm till close.
Advance Bookings Recommended:
Following Pixar Putt’s near sold-out season earlier this year and to comply with COVID Safe protocols, booking online and in advance is strongly recommended for patrons to secure a preferred tee-off time. Cashless door sales will be possible, but subject only to session availability.
Pixar Putt is Brisbane’s must-do attraction during the summer holidays and is set to take guests to infinity…and beyond!
- When: Thursday 31 December, 2020 – Sunday 28 February 2021
- Where: Little Stanley Street (Southern End) South Bank
- Sunday to Wednesday: 10am – 8pm (last entry 6.45pm)
- Thursday to Saturday: 10am – 10pm (last entry 8.45pm)
- Note: 7:00pm onwards is ‘Pixar Putt After Dark’ for adults 18+
- 18 holes: $39.90 Adult | $29.90 Child | $119.90 Family (2 Adults/ 2 Children or 1 Adult / 3 Children)
- 9 holes: $29.90 Adult | $19.90 Child | $79.90 Family (2 Adults/ 2 Children or 1 Adult / 3 Children)