- This event has passed.
Monster Jam | Gold Coast
Monster Jam returns to Queensland after six LONG years! The most action-packed and full-throttle family fun motorsport in the world will roar into the Gold Coast for the first time for two adrenaline-charged events at CBUS Super Stadium on Saturday October 21 2023.
At Monster Jam, world champion athletes and their 12,000-pound monster trucks compete in wide-open competitions of speed and skill. Monster Jam also features a post-halftime, breath-taking Freestyle Motocross (FMX) exhibition, including an FMX best trick competition.
Advance tickets will be available to Monster Jam Preferred Customers starting Tuesday, 1 August at www.ticketek.com.au/MonsterJam before tickets go on-sale to the general public Tuesday, 15 August.
Who’s Coming to Queensland? Just an all-star lineup of EIGHT skilled athletes battling for the championship! Here’s the first four, with the remaining four to be announced soon!
- Matt Cody gets behind the wheel of the black and green wrecking machine, the legendary Grave Digger.
- Chelsea VanCleave grabs the bull by the horns in El Toro Loco.
- Fan-favorite Charlie Pauken aims to take a bite out of the competition in Megalodon.
- Blake Granger has his eye on the event championship driving Max-D™, which is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.
Monster Jam event details
- When: Saturday 21st October 2023 – 1:00pm and 7:00pm | Pit Party 9:00am – 11:30am
- Where: CBUS Super Stadium, Centreline Place, Robina, Gold Coast
- Best transport options to location here
- Truck Lineup: Grave Digger driven by Matt Cody; El Toro Loco driven by Chelsea VanCleave; Megalodon driven by Charlie Pauken; Max-D™ driven by Blake Granger.
- Tickets: Tickets range from $30 – $169. Tickets will be available for purchase online at www.ticketek.com.au/MonsterJam