- This event has passed.
Guided “Fathering Girls” Father and Daughter Camp
9 September, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 11 September, 2022 @ 1:00 pm
Most Dads find it challenging to really connect with their daughters in the way they truly desire to, because they have never been daughters.
This guided “Fathering Girls” Father and Daughter Camps help fathers and their young daughters have healthier relationships, stronger bonds, and a deeper understanding of one another.
This is a special and beneficial opportunity for daughters aged 7-13 years inclusive, and their Dads or father figures to experience together.
“I look back at where our family was more than 12 months ago, and where we are now, and I can only be grateful to Fathering Adventures for making these experiences available.”
(Peter K. – A Dad from Sydney, NSW)
Your financial investment :- $799 AUD (including GST) per father and daughter pair
● All accommodation at ‘QCCC Tamborine’ (each father and daughter pair will have their own room)
● All meals catered by ‘QCCC Tamborine’
● A half-day guided and outfitted outdoor activity – High Ropes and zip lines at TreeTop Challenge
● All fathering presentations
● A couple of significant and special moments intentionally interwoven throughout the experience