- This event has passed.
Guided “Fathering Boys” Father and Son Adventure Weekend experience
28 October, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 30 October, 2022 @ 1:00 pm
Most men fall short in their fathering because they have forgotten what they had wanted and needed from their Dads when they were boys.
This guided “Fathering Boys” Father and Son Adventure Weekend experiences help fathers and their younger sons have healthier relationships, stronger bonds, and a deeper understanding of one another.
This is a special and beneficial opportunity for sons aged 7-13 years inclusive, and their Dads or father figures to experience together.
“My son and I had the incredible privilege of taking part in one of the most life-changing self-development and learning experiences I’ve experienced.
A ringing endorsement of Fathering Adventures – an organization that’s ACTUALLY changing the world – one group of Dads at a time.”
(Trevor Manokore – A Dad from Brisbane, QLD)
Your financial investment :- $799 AUD (including GST) per father and son pair
● All accommodation at ‘QCCC Mapleton’ (each father and son pair will have their own room)
● All meals catered by ‘QCCC Mapleton’
● A half-day guided and outfitted outdoor activity – A canoeing expedition down the Maroochy River
● All fathering presentations
● A couple of significant and special moments intentionally interwoven throughout the experience