- This event has passed.
Dress Up Day Pop-Up Playgroup | Across Brisbane
20 October, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
An event every day that begins at 9:30 am, repeating until 1 November, 2020
Each year Playgroup Queensland celebrates Dress Up Day. Playgroups are encouraged to hold a celebration during their playgroup session and invite local community members and families to ‘dress up’ and attend the event. Dress Up Day is held during Children’s Week each year.
Playgroup Queensland will be hosting a series of ‘Dress Up Day Pop-Up Playgroups’ from Monday 19 October. Get ‘dressed up’ in your favourite costume and join Playgroup Queensland for a morning of FREE Dress Up Day activities and lots of fun for everyone! Spaces are limited and you must register to attend.
Kids love dressing up and it’s good for them. Dressing up falls under a type of play early childhood experts refer to as Pretend Play. It has been recognised as an important learning tool for building confidence, role-playing and exploring imagination.
Find a Dress Up Day Pop-Up Playgroup near you
- Underwood Park, Underwood | Tuesday 20 October, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Capalaba Regional Park, Capalaba | Wednesday 21 October, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Sel Outridge Park, Redland Bay | Wednesday 28 October, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Pine Rivers Park, Strathpine | Monday 26 October, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Sunshine Coast Playgrouop Hub Buderim | Tuesday 27 October, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Bim’bimba Park, Pimpama | Wednesday 28 October, 9:30am – 11:30am
- 13 Mary Street, Laidley | Wednesday 28 October, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Wellington Point Community Hall | Thursday 29 October, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Sunshine Butterflies Noosa | Thursday 29 October, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Burleigh Heads Uniting Church | Friday 30 October, 9:30am – 11:30am