- This event has passed.
Disney on Ice Presents 100 Years of Wonder | Boondall
6 July - 9 July
It’s the wonder we all grew up with – from the utter joy of Mickey and Minnie Mouse to the intergalactic adventures of Buzz Lightyear and Woody and the epic tale of Elsa and Anna in Frozen, to the bravery of Moana and the magical worlds of The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and more.
Disney On Ice presents 100 Years of Wonder is an adventure for the whole family, filled with world-class skating, high-flying acrobatics, unexpected stunts, and wow-moments both on the ice and in the air. Be prepared to hold your breath, laugh out loud, cheer, sing and dance. This includes adults too! The show brings the magic of Disney on Ice to Brisbane starring the world’s most beloved characters and some of the most advanced ice-skating technology yet! We saw Disney on Ice last year and we think this is the best show yet!
Mickey Mouse and pals start the party, with Captain Hook’s treasure map taking them through Tinker Bell’s immersive, fantastic worlds. Audiences will laugh as hilarious pirates flip, tumble, and twist on tumble tracks and stilts as they show off for Captain Hook. Then, the colourful spirit realm of Disney Pixar’s Coco is explored before Moana sails across the ice as she bravely saves her island from the fiery wrath of Te Ka, Belle is seen in the sky as the enchanted chandelier comes to life, and of course the entire crowd will sing-along with Elsa in the icy world of Frozen. When Buzz Lightyear, Woody and Jessie recruit the Green Army Men for a daring rescue in Andy’s room, the power of teamwork is everything!
It’s Disney On Ice presents 100 Years of Wonder in one action-packed show that families, and kids of all ages will love.
Families mag tips:
- Save money on merchandise by purchasing some of your own Disney merchandise pre-event and bringing it along with you.
- This iteration of Disney on Ice has barely any ‘scary’ parts so it is totally suitable for younger kids.
- The lines for food and merchandise were long and slow for the 3pm Thursday show so get there early if you are planning to shop.
- We brought our own snacks to help manage the family budget and splurged on character themed slushie cups after the show.
- There really are no bad seats. We were way up the back and still had an amazing view of the whole show.
- Book an aisle seat if you have little ones to make it easier to quickly run to the toilets.
- It can be quite loud in parts so bring earphones for anyone with sensitive ears.
- If you’re driving, try to arrive early to park. We got there about 45 minutes before showtime (we know, what were we thinking?!) and ended up in the back carpark. This meant we had to wait for everyone else to leave as there were no traffic controllers at the back of the carpark to ensure each carpark was emptying equally.
- 6-9 July 2023
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre
- Get your tickets HERE.