Brickman® Wonders of the World | South Brisbane
18 June - 4 October
The excitement is building at Queensland Museum with Brickman® Wonders of the World arriving from 18 June – 4 October 2021! Explore history’s greatest masterpieces, brought to life by LEGO® Certified Professional, and LEGO Masters Australia judge, Ryan ‘Brickman’ McNaught.
From the Great Wall of China and Taj Mahal, to the Empire State Building — this world-class exhibition takes you on an interactive trip throughout history. No passport required!
Experience more than 50 awe-inspiring displays brought to life in incredible detail. From Asia, Europe, America, the Ancient Wonders, Technology and Transport, and the Great Barrier Reef, see if you can find:
- The tallest, heaviest and the most time consuming build – The Space Shuttle from this year’s LEGO Masters Australia at 4 metres tall
- The second heaviest – The Titanic at 120 kilograms
- The longest creation – Tokyo subway map at 4.65 metres long
- The second most bricks – Flying Scotsman steam engine at 164,611 bricks
- The longest build by single builder – St Basil’s Cathedral at 320 hours.
Discover the secrets behind how these epic constructions were built, brick by brick. Then create your own masterpiece!
- Under 3 years – Free
- Junior (3-12 years) – $12.50
- Concessions – $17
- Adults – $19.50
- Family (2 Adults + 2 Juniors) – $59