- This event has passed.
Bite Markets Busker-in-Residence Grand Final | Morayfield
13 July, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
After several weeks of heats, the best voices in the north are getting ready for the Grand Final of the Bite Markets Busker-in-Residence competition on Saturday night.
For the past month Bite Markets has been searching for the next big voice to join the Bite entertainment team. Dozens of musicians had a go with the top four set to battle it out on Saturday night. The final four include Matthew Potter from Caboolture, Rhys Roberts from Narangba and Jack Sweeny from Bracken Ridge together with a finalist from this Friday evening.
Music lovers and fans are encouraged to attend Bite Markets this Saturday and support their favourite busker as judges will be using the live audience reactions to help form their final scores. The Grand Final will start at 6:00pm with fans encouraged to arrive at Bite from opening at 4pm.
Remember, the kids are OK at Bite Markets, with the dining destination now boasting a Little Biters menu. Almost 20 of the Flavour Markets have each created a dedicated Kids Dish, with some starting at $2.50, making Bite the perfect winter flavour destination for families!
- It’s a Wing Thing has their fabulous Popcorn chicken and sauce for $6
- Mexikhana Chipotle has Beef nachos, salsa and sour cream or cheese and guacamole for $6
- Romantica Woodfired Organic Pizza has a Margherita for $8 or a classic Ham & Cheese pizza for $9
- King of Hong Kong Dumplings has 3 chicken and chive dumplings for $7
- Smoke has Wagyu beef (smoked for 12 hours) with Carolina gold sauce and slaw for $7.5
- Ravneel’s Curry House has a Butter Chicken served with rice for $9
- September 18’ has 4 Soy Nuggets for $5
- Tibetan Momo Café has 4 pieces of fried chicken or pork dumplings with dipping sauce for $8
- Mister Churros have a glazed potato and cheese dumpling for $8
- Come on Mate! Gourmet Japanese has 3 prawn and vegetable gyozas for $5
- Nimo’s Schnitzels has a chicken schnitzel and chips for $7
- Kansai Pizza – The home of OkonomIyaki has a kids OkonomIyaki pizza for $4
- Brazzo Boys Brazilian BBQ has smoked chorizo, tomato salsa on bread for $7
- Mr Bunz has a chicken bun with mayonnaise for $6.50
- Zoes brownies has a sprinkle brownie for $2.50
- Dippin dots has a Shake It Up – ice cream and lollies – for $5 and a kid’s milkshake for $4.5
- And Profferjies has traditional profferjies with maple sauce & fresh strawberries for $8
Bite Markets has also welcomed brand-new open fire, but fully fenced pits for Winter.
Bite Markets at North Harbour stars over 40 Flavour Makers and bars, presented in customised shipping containers, surrounded by landscaped areas in a fully fenced dining precinct. Bite Markets will open EVERY Friday and Saturday from 4pm to 10pm, celebrating local flavours and dishes from around the world.
With parking for more than 800 cars and located at exit 150 off the Bruce Highway on Nolan Drive in Morayfield, just 12 minutes from North Lakes and 25 minutes from Brisbane, Bite Market overflows with taste, colour and entertainment for people and palates of all ages.
There’s also a dedicated children’s play zone called ‘The Paddock’ with AstroTurf (for fun in all weather conditions!), face painting, games and art & craft!
HOW TO GET TO BITE MARKETS at North Harbour
Take Exit 150 from the Bruce Highway to Nolan Drive, Morayfield. Follow the signs – 12 minutes from North Lakes and 25 minutes from Brisbane.
OPENING HOURS: BITE will open every Friday and Saturday from 4pm to 10pm.
ENTRY DETAILS: $3 entry for adults, children 12 year and under are free of charge.